Lyon Lash Foam Tape (4 Rolls of 1 Inch)| Medical Elastic Eyelash Tapes for Eyelash Extensions | Eyelash Extension Supplies Under Eye Pads Lint Free Patches Hypoallergenic Latex Free 5.5 Yards
Enhance your purchase
- EXTRA COMFORT for you and our client: Lyon Lash Foam Tape is made of high quality elastic foam which provides your clients a soft feeling and it can act as a very good cushion for tweezers.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: You can use it to replace the under eye gel pads and can use it on the top of the eyelid to lift the eyelid and natural lashes. Also, our foam tape can be stretched in all directions and be cut to any shapes for different eye shapes.
- Perfect For SENSITIVE and OILY SKIN: Our micro foam tape works very well with clients who are allergic to collagen and the gel of eye patches. It is hypoallergenic, latex free, lint free and gel free. Also, our foam tape can stay in the place very well and won't slide or move around on clients' eyes.
- COST EFFECTIVE: One roll of the medical lash foam tape is 1 inch width with 5.6 yard long. It's a more affordable and safer option than most of the under eye gel patches. 1 roll of foam tape can allow you to create about 80 sets of lash extensions.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Every #ThatNewMoment you created for your loved customers is precious. Lyon Lash promise delightful moments for you and your valuable clients. We also provide professional technical and customer supports. Your messages are always answered within 12hours. Add to Cart Now!
Buy it with
- Package Dimensions : 12.19 x 8.51 x 8.41 cm; 91 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 November 2020
- Manufacturer : Lyon Lash
- ASIN : B08BCG58CY
- Manufacturer reference : LL
- Customer Reviews:
foam and acrylic glue
How to use:
1. Disinfect your scissor.
2. Cut off the tape needed to cover the bottom lashes and shape it accordingly to the client's eye shape. (It's about 1.3 inches per eye)
3. If you want to reduce the stickiness of tape, attach to the back of your hand and remove some of the stickiness.
4. Only cover the bottom lashes with foam tape and do not apply on the lower waterline.
5. Draw your lash map on the tape.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 10 December 2020