|Product Dimensions||40.39 x 33.53 x 6.99 cm; 700 Grams|
|Item Model Number||MGA48004|
|Item Weight||700 g|
MAGMA CTRL Case NI Maschine (48004)
|Price:||+ $25.70 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Fits Native Instruments Maschine and Maschine Jam controllers
- Lightweight Durashock molded EVA foam and polyester exterior shell
- Including protective egg-crate foam
- Sturdy zipper and comfortable carrying handles
- Fits inside the MAGMA Roll top III backpack
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The new MAGMA CTRL case MASCHINE is specially designed to protect the native instruments MASCHINE controller unit. Crafted from durable and lightweight Durashock molded EVA foam and a water- rejecting polyester exterior, it is furthermore equipped with an adjustable (Velcro) foam-kit that provides extra protection for all encoders, knobs and buttons.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|