MAKARTT 500pcs Ballerina Nail Tips Coffin nails Full Cover Natural Colour False Acrylic Nail Art Tips 10 Sizes- for Nail Salons and DIY Nail Art (Natural)
|Price:||+ $7.85 Delivery|
- ★★★High Quality Material- Makartt Ballerina Nail Tips are made with high quality ABS material, which is thick and sturdy enough to last about 2-3 weeks. What's more, ABS is a kind of green environmental friendly material, no smell and no toxic to your body or your nails, providing you a safe and comfortable nail doing experience.
- ★★★Full Cover Coffin Design- These Coffin Nails are designed with Natural color and Full Cover. Easy to file, paint, and apply. Once painted with the right glue or decorated with colorful decorations, they look very natural and nice holding the color without separating or streaking, making your tips magical and stylish.
- ★★★Varied Size- The 500pcs fake nails offers 10 different sizes with 50 nails of each size that fit most fingers, which is individually numbered 0-9, so they're easy to keep track of, and convenient to choose the suitable size that fits your every finger.
- ★★★Perfect Length- The False Nails are durable with perfect length. You have the option to wear them long or clip them short, easy to trim and file them to in any length and shape you like.
- ★★★Practical Application- The full cover artificial nails comes with practical application. They are great for both professional nail specialist or nail art learner, suitable for nail salons and DIY nail art at home, wonderful gift for your wife, girlfriend, mother or sisters and perfectly take part in the party ,dating, wedding ect.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
★★★Makartt 500pcs Clear Coffin Nails is a terrific set of fake nails that offers 10 different sizes with 50 nails of each size which fits most fingers. They are very strong and durable depending on what glue you use, can last 2 -3 weeks, you can normally work using your nails. Easy to work with & paint. Once painted with nail polish and glue, they look very natural, magical, stylish and fadeless. Further, owing to the perfect length and thickness, these Coffin Nails are easy to cut, file and apply. You can file into any shape you like, making your nail tips more beautiful and fashionable. Flawless fit, No bubbles, Scratch resistant, Long and coffin, Smooth surface, they are great gift for mother, sisters, daughter or girlfriend who love manicure, suitable for nail salons and diy nail art at home.
Shape: Full Cover Coffin Nails
Net weight: 3.52 oz/ 100 g
Package: Retail package 500 PCS with pre-number bag (0-9)
Size: 10 size, 50 tips each size, 500pcs totally
1.File the sides and cuticle area for an accurate fit with manicure stick;
2.Clean nails of any polish oil with acetone-based polish remover;
3.Select the correct size nails for each finger;
4.Apply glue to nails;
5.Apply thin layer of glue to nails;
6.Starting at cuticle, press on & hold for 5 seconds;
7.File and shape your new nails if needed.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Drawback~ depending on the type of glue you use(I used Nailene Brush on nail glue) and how much you moisturize your hands(I moisturize mine frequently with jojoba oil and shea butter to nourish my cuticles), they can pop off after a few days. Which is not a big deal to me as I like to switch it up and try different nail designs in a given week. Good to use for regular nail polish. I don't really recommend using these for gel polishes. You're better off sculpturing your nails over extended nail tips or nail forms if you want your set of nails to last you minimum two weeks.
I used the nails with the 'Beauty Secrets Nail Glue'.
Here is my process (I do have to note that I am not a professional technician);
I made sure to clean up my cuticles really well, including the skin overgrowth on my nails. This will help with placing the press on nail right at the base of your nail plate, which in turn gives a much more natural look, I then LIGHTLY roughed up my nails with a nail file and cleaned off the excess dust with 99% alcohol. Once the prep is done, you are good to go with placing your press on nails. To make the process easier, I pre-measured my nails and then laid them out in order so that when it came time to glue them on, I didn’t have to fiddle around trying to find the right nail. When gluing on the nail, make sure to push the nail as close to the cuticle and if possible a little under the cuticle. Start with the base and ‘roll’ the nail towards the end of your actual nail. This will help with eliminating getting any air under your nail. Once the nail is one, make sure you press on it for a few seconds. (Make sure you press on all the sides so everything adheres evenly). Once your nails are on and dried, you can trim them to length and paint them like usual. And that’s it!!! As mentioned earlier, I’ve had my set for two weeks. 3 nails popped off but this is an easy 10 second fix. I just carry an extra bottle of glue in my purse for such occasions. Overall, I wholeheartedly recommend these nails. They look so natural and are the fastest and easiest manicure ever. Nail polish included, my manicure was done in less than 30 mins.
I cannot rave enough about these nails. And I'm stoked about how much money I will be saving by doing my own nails! 10+ Stars from me!
But, only thing is, they scammed me of #6 ! and it would be a perfect fit for the nail on my middle finger as the #7 is too small and the #5 is too big.
I wish there was also an option to pick the sizes of nails you would like. the #0 are WAYY too BIG. Will never use them.
Edit March 1, 2019
I received another package, not sure if it was sent in error but I got #6 ! Fits perfectly just as I’ve guessed. I love that they are transparent, you can create different designs to the under side of your nails if you like ur nails long. Again, I wish there was an option to custom pick the sizes you need when you order. Will never use #0- 3.
Quality of the nails are top notch the only reason I am giving it a 4 star is because I’m really pushing for the custom size option ! :)