- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Maybelline Total Temptation Brow Definer Eyebrow Pencil - Blonde
- Dual ended mechanical eyebrow pencil and grooming brush
- Create filled in, softly defined eyebrows
- Eyebrow definer pencil precisely fills in brows with our first teardrop-shaped applicator
- Features a fluffy eyebrow spoolie brush to softly blend for a natural finish
- Available in a range of shades
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Total temptation brow definer features richly pigmented formula with an easy to use teardrop-shaped applicator which fills and softly defines brows.
From the manufacturer
Give in to Total Temptation
Total Temptation Eyebrow Pencil, Blonde
Shape and fill with the teardrop tip for a soft defined eyebrow look.
Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil precisely fills in brows with our first teardrop-shaped applicator.
How To Use:
- Step 1. Begin by defining the brow with the narrow end of the teardrop tip.
- Step 2. Use base of the tip to fill from the brow anchor to the brow arch.
- Step 3. Fill in the remainder of the tail of the eyebrow using the narrow end of the applicator.
- Step 4. Blend and style with the fluffy spoolie end.
Get The Look:
Welcome to the romance of the century. Give in to this season’s most seductive makeup look with luscious lashes.
Step 1: Shape + Blend Eyebrows
Define and fill in brows using Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil for a soft eyebrow shape.
Step 2: Highlight Eyes
Sweep a light eyeshadow shade onto the lid and a darker one into the eye crease using Total Temptation Eyeshadow + Highlight Palette.
Step 3: Tempt Your Lashes
Brush on a coat of Total Temptation Mascara for soft, full lashes.
Start your night with a statement. Create smouldering, sexy eyes with Total Temptation Shadow & Highlight Palette. Cast a spell batting thick, full lashes brushed by Total Temptation Mascara. Define yourself and your brows with Total Temptation Brow Definer.
Step 1: Sculpt Bold Brows
Be bold and beautiful. Define your brows with the Total Temptation Brow Definer for a dramatic effect.
Step 2: Say It With Your Eyes
Create a strong, shimmery eye-look with Total Temptation Shadow & Highlight Palette.
Step 3: Pump Up Your Lashes
Brush on Total Temptation Mascara for addictive volume and enticing lashes.
|Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara||Maybelline Total Temptation Waterproof Mascara||Maybelline Total Temptation Eye Brow Pencil, Blonde||Maybelline Total Temptation Eyeshadow & Highlight Palette|
|Total Temptation Range:||Total Temptation Mascara builds lashes for full and soft volume.||Total Temptation Waterproof Mascara builds lashes for full and soft volume.||Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer Pencil precisely fills in brows with our first teardrop-shaped applicator.||Total Temptation Shadow + Highlight Palette colours, shades, and defines the eye area and highlights the cheeks.|
G2014168 INGREDIENTS: SYNTHETIC JAPAN WAX, STEARIC ACID, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, ZINC STEARATE, POLYBUTENE, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, TOCOPHEROL, CITRIC ACID. [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE]. F.I.L. D212790/1.
Step 1. Begin by defining the brow with the narrow end of the teardrop tip. Step 2. Use base of the tip to fill from the brow anchor to the brow arch. Step 3. Fill in the remainder of the tail of the eyebrow using the narrow end of the applicator. Step 4. Blend and style with the fluffy spoolie end.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
How I apply:
1) Use the spoolie to brush all my brow hairs up.
2) Draw a light line along the lower edge of my eyebrow with the pencil.
3) Still using the sharp edge of the pencil, sketch in individual lines in the direction of the hair (starting at the bottom and sweeping up). Do this lightly at first and go back and fill in any areas that require it.
4) Sketch another light line along the top edge of my eyebrow.
5) Use the spoolie to brush the brow hairs upward again and blend the pencil lines.
6) Touch-up any areas that require additional pencil.
I still suspect the medium brown might be a little dark for me, I will be trying the soft brown on my next order.
Update Feb 2019: After several months of use my original pencil finally ran out, so I needed to purchase a new one. I got the soft brown this time (previously had the medium brown). It is a bit lighter and has a reddish cast, which perfectly matches my auburn hair! So I will be continuing with the soft brown from here on out. I was pleased with how long my original pencil lasted, I got about 4 months of daily use before needing to buy again! I've also added a before and after pictures.
1) I have a scar in the middle of my eyebrow that makes a decent eyebrow line challenging. This does better than anything else I've found.
2) It's affordable. You simply can't beat the price. If it were bad quality, that wouldn't matter. But this is affordability + quality = value. If you want even more savings, you can get it on subscribe & save.
3) The tip is so perfect. It's chiseled, so you can use it for precise, hair-by-hair definition, or you can use the broader part of the tip for more brush-like effect.
4) Texture. This goes on so smoothly, and it stays on. Doesn't flake.
5) The color (medium brown) is just right. It's really medium brown. I've used some pencils where that translates to almost-black or almost-blonde. This is really medium brown.
6) The length of the pencil itself makes it very manageable. I've had some that were too short or too long to have a good hold while I do my eyebrows. This is Goldilocks just-right.
I like it! I like it a lot! (If you have found my review helpful, I'd really appreciate if you would click the "Helpful" button. Thanks so much for reading! Liz)
Puede llegar a rendirte mucho tiempo y tiene un costo accesible y barato comparado con otros que me han durado menos de un mes y salen al doble de precio.