+MD 4 Pack Womens Bamboo Dress Socks Non-Binding Wide Socks Moisture Wicking Ultra Soft Crew Socks 4Black9-11
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- MOISTURE WICKING & SMELL CONTROL: 71% Bamboo,20% Nylon,7% Polyester,2% Spandex. The hollow structure of bamboo fiber makes them super-absorbent and breathable. Bamboo made socks can wick away sweat and quick dry. Compared to cotton, its properties can provide a effectively way to keep the sweaty feet smell free.
- NON BINDING TOP & CUSHIONED SOLE: Goes on easy and stays up. Gently conforms to your feet without squeezing or restricting blood circulation. Great for great for wide calf or swollen feet, diabetes, pregnant, maternity etc. Extra cushioned sole provides the perfect amount of support, protect your arch and ankle.
- MESH ZONES & REINFORCED HEEL: Mesh on top can reduce heat and make the feet at the perfect temperature and smell fresh in any condition. Big Y heel makes sure the +MD Bamboo Non-Binding Socks stay in place and give your foot the perfect fit.
- FOR ALL OCCASIONS & ALL SEASONS: Comes in classic white, black for all kinds of outfits. Premium Bamboo fabric allows air to circulate. Thermo-regulating keeps your feet cool during the warm months and helps maintain the heat during the cold days.
- LONG LASTING: They may look smaller generally, but they are super stretchable. Bamboo fiber will be much softer after the first wash. We suggest you wash them before you put them on. The fabric is durable and sustains its softness even through multiple washes.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Bamboo is a crucial element in the balance of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. A grove of bamboo releases 35% more oxygen than an equivalent stand of trees. Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on this planet. It has been recorded growing at an amazing 35 inches in a 24 hour period! Widely considered as a more renewable source than cotton, materials made from bamboo are becoming more and more sought after, especially by green-conscious individuals.
Bamboo evaporates 3-4 times more moisture than cotton and prevents feet from sweating.
|5 star 62% (62%)||62%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 38% (38%)||38%|