|Product Dimensions||4.4 x 11.8 x 4.4 cm; 37 Grams|
|Item Model Number||80006|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||37 g|
MEDELA Purelan Lanolin Nipple Cream Help Soothe Sore Cracked Nipples Safe to use Whilst Breast Feeding (80006)
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|Price:||FREE Delivery on first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$1.01 (6%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made from pure lanolin, Purelan Nipple Cream from Medela is safe for mum and baby to use, baby can breast feed whilst Purelan is on the nipples
- Purelan lanolin nipple cream helps to soothe dry and cracked nipples. Simply warm slightly between fingertips nad apply directly to the nipple.
- Helps replenish your skin's natural level of lipids to correct its moisture balance
- Purelan nipple cream is also perfect for cracked lips, dry skiand babies dry skin. Made from 100% Lanolin, this cream is completely natural.
- Free from parabens, additives, preservatives, and fragrance
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Made from lanolin. When you breastfeed, your baby's frequent sucking can deplete the natural oils in your skin. This can lead to your nipples feeling sensitive, dry and sore – they may even start to crack. This is where Purelan 100 lanolin cream comes in by helping to replenish these oils. And of course, you don't have to wait until you're experiencing sore or cracked nipples before using nipple cream – you can apply it as a gentle moisturiser to help the skin on your breasts feel softer and more supple, before or after breastfeeding. You can even use it to soothe itchy or sensitive nipples during pregnancy.