|Package Dimensions||22.6 x 17.5 x 11.1 cm; 730 Grams|
|Item Weight||730 g|
|Country/Region of origin||Switzerland|
MEDELA Solo Single Electric Breast Pump More Milk in Less Time, Featuring Personal Fit Flex Shields and 2-Phase Expression Technology, Yellow, 2 Count (Pack of 1)
Was PriceWas price refers to the price at which this item was recently sold on Amazon AU.
|Price:||$199.00 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.95 (5%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Size||2 Count (Pack of 1)|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Medela Solo single electric breast pump, the next generation and enhanced version of the Swing breast pump family from Medela, was developed thinking of breastfeeding mothers, who seek comfort and practicality in their lives, without compromising or losing effectiveness.
- Easy to use: 4-button intuitive interface and 9 pre-programmed settings.
- Improved mobility: built-in rechargeable battery for up to 6 pumping sessions on one full charge.
- PersonalFit Flex breast shield for increased comfort and 11.8% more milk
- Faster charging with USB type C port, compared to micro-USB port.
Frequently bought together
Solo, the next generation and enhanced version of the Swing breast pump family from Medela, was developed thinking of breastfeeding mothers, who seek comfort and practicality in their lives, without compromising or losing effectiveness. Solo uses the 2-Phase Expression technology, which alternates from fast to slower sucking rhythms, mimicking the baby’s natural rhythm. Solo comes with PersonalFit Flex breast shield that can be easily adjusted to fit your breast, making your pumping more comfortable and giving you up to 11.8% more milk. Solo is more compact than the Swing breast pump and has a built-in rechargeable battery with USB type C connector, saving you time and allowing you to use it without having to recharge for up to six pumping sessions. Solo is a single electric breast pump with closed system, that prevents breast milk from entering the tubing, overflowing and leaking into the pump mechanism. This helps ensure that your expressed milk stays safe and clean, but also that your pump's components are protected from potential damage.