Magnetic Eyelashes with Eyeliner Kit, Anjou 3-Pair Eyelashes Set No Glue Needed, Regular Wispies & Demi Wispies with Scissors Tweezers for Natural Look/Wedding/Party
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 4-in-1 Magnetic Eyelashes & Eyeliner Set: 3 pairs of luscious eyelashes, double-layered eyelash storage box, eyeliner, a pair of scissors & lash applicator
- Reusable & Easy to Apply: Simply secure the eyelashes to the eyeliner to quickly create an impeccable eye look, even for first-time lash users – no glue required
- Long-Lasting Magnetism: Each eyelash contains 5 strong & tiny magnets ready to cling to the ultra-fine magnetic powder in the eyeliner for lashes that stay put through the night
- Skin-Friendly Liquid Eyeliner: FDA approved eyeliner avoids infections or irritations, time efficient formula dries within 3 minutes & is simple to remove with water
- Fits Any Look: 3 pairs of eyelashes of different lengths & shapes to trim to your ideal size, with the included scissors, to feel comfortable wearing them day or night
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Get Party-Ready in No Time
Anjou's magnetic lashes are a time-saver for creating gorgeous day or night looks.
Just apply the eyeliner, snap on the lashes, and you’re done! They stay securely latched onto the eyeliner – no adhesives needed – avoiding irritation to your delicate eyes.
How To Use ?
1. Shake several times the eyeliner before use
2. Apply eyeliner first, you can apply 2-3 coats if necessary
3. Wait 1-3 mins until the eyeliner is dry [ IMPORTANT ]
4. Apply the eyelash from the inner corner to the outer corner
5. Adjust the position according to your need
6. You can use Mascara at last for a look more natural
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I previously bought the magnetic eyelashes that sort of clamp to your eyelashes and I was never able to wear them as they were impossible to put on.
I'm quite happy with these.
Top international reviews
This magnetic liner is by far the best
I have a few that are gritty after drying
But this liner performs like my liquid liner, no need for me to apply both to get my wings
And the lashes stay on all day
So natural not dramatic at all
And just long enough for my wide eyelids
I've tried lashes with glue in the past but I felt they were too hard to get on and stay on, but I dont have that problem with these lashes.
I've had them on for short periods of time (dinner) or all day (8 hours). They are comfortable and will stay on well.
At most, the outer edge will lift up a bit when I have them on for all day wear, but not a noticeable amount.
Create a THICK line with the liner. Let dry for at least 5 minutes before putting the lashes on.
Test them out for a day and then trim them, if needed
Blend them into your own lashes well with a eye lash curler
Gently take the liner off with make up remover (I use Neutrogena wipes)
Make sure to cut the lashes to your eye size, and let the liner dry well before applying the lashes. I also bend the lashes a bit so they'll follow my lid shape better (than their handy storage cup). Removal of both lashes AND liner is easy -- just follow the enclosed directions. (I finish with some eyedrops, just to make sure the liner doesn't get into/stay in the eye area.) VERY happy with these.
One more thing -- I had questions, and responded to the email that was sent to me by provider. EXCELLENT customer service -- very fast response, detailed, and obviously cared about end-user satisfaction.