- Product Dimensions: 27 x 20.2 x 5.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 658 g
- ASIN: B07JMBY3K9
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 24 October 2018
- Customer Reviews: 709 customer ratings
Makeup Mirror LED Lighted with 1X/7X Magnification, Anjou Vanity Mirror Battery-Powered, Removable, Double Side, 360° Rotation for Countertop Cosmetic Makeup, White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Standard & 7x Magnification Mirror: Reflect a clear image of your face or an extreme close-up to better view your eyes, chin, or nose for makeup, shaving, or deep cleansing
- Full Circle LED Lights: Get a clearer sight of your face with a focused light that makes up for dim indoor lighting conditions
- Double Side 360° Rotation: Spin the mirror and angle it at any position to obtain the best angle for different makeup needs
- Portability for Flexibility: Benefit from the cable-free compact design and conveniently place it anywhere for a quick touchup
- Unique Minimalist Design: Black and white linear style fits any décor; includes 1x Lighted Makeup Mirror, 3x AA Batteries, 1x User Guide, and a 12 Month Warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Standard & 7x Magnification Mirror
● Reflect a clear image of your face or an extreme close-up to better view your eyes, chin, or nose for makeup, shaving, or deep cleansing
Full Circle LED Lights
● Shed a bright, uniform, and soft light on your face to obtain a shadow-free reflection even in a dim environment.
Double Side 360° Rotation
● Freely rotate the mirror and stop at any position that gives you the perfect vision.
● Turn to the 7x magnification mirror for a close-up view, then go back to the normal mirror for finishing touches.
Portability for Flexibility
● Powered by 3x 2A batteries, the mirror has much versatility that it can be used anywhere.
● Without cables getting in your way, you can even take it out in the porch for a close-to-nature beauty experience.
|5 star 75% (75%)||75%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 3% (3%)||3%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
At first I was looking for a 5x magnification, but I am SO glad I went with the 7x/ It is the perfect size. I put on my base with the 1x and then flip it to do all the details; concealer, eyeliner, mascara.
The bottom plastic part is a bit flimsy feeling. Like I am worried if it tips over or something it might crack. But really that is not a big deal compared to how much I like the mirror itself.
I have been waiting to post a review until I had a chance to really use it for a while. (Over a month) Now that I have, I can say that overall, I am very happy with this purchase. It was less expensive than the other mirrors I was checking out, and it is exactly what I was looking for
The reason I purchased this was to replace me using my phone light and a stand-alone mirror but now that I've had a chance to use the item and here are my thoughts: I thought it was super bright but it's just OK for me.The design is beautiful but I really wish it was very bright in dark light. I'll keep it but still looking for the ultimate lighted mirror.
UPDATE 28/Feb. 2018
Here's the real deal: throw away the batteries the mirror came with cause they are trash. I put in brand new Duracell batteries and this mirror got so bright! Now I can fully appreciate it! Wish I had taken pics to show the comparison but trust me, it's an awesome lighted mirror! Giving it 5 stars again.
The package comes with batteries
The light is quite bright
Magnifying mirror and regular mirror are clear and true
Nice overall design
The height of the base is too short at 10.5". It's not comfortable to be bent over while doing my makeup. I ended up putting it on the box it came in until I can have an additional base made.
I bought this for my vanity. I'm quite frugal and didn't want to spent $200 on a mirror with good reviews. Most other lighted vanity mirrors have poor reviews relating to the strength of the light.
This is a great mirror at a fantastic price!
I'm quite impressed with this, to my surprise. It's a lot bigger than what I had previously (an unlighted small table top oval), so I was thinking it might be too much, but I like it so much now I rearranged my table around it instead of getting a smaller one.
I don't wear makeup at all, I just use it for various plucking and trimming and such. The x7 side is excellent for that. The light is a bright, clean white. Rather unflattering, of course, but perfect for being able to actually see things that need to be seen. It's consistent all the way around the mirror.
The base is sturdy and makes the mirror a great height for up close stuff.
Very pleased! (I'll update if any durability issues pop up)
If the batteries didn’t run out so fast, I would rate this mirror 5 stars! I’m so sad.
I posted a picture with the new batteries so you can see how bright it is.
You wouldn’t want anymore. I love the design. It’s not huge and that is what I was looking for.
The use of batteries is great, no long cord. I can take it anywhere and use it. I recommend this at 100%.