MaikcQ Farm 360° Swivel Dog Anchor,Tie Out Stake for Medium Large Dog- Great for Outside Beach Lawn,1000Lbs of Pull Force 16 Pcs Screws (8+8=16 Pcs Screws, Stainless Steel Silver)
|Price:||+ $23.13 Delivery|
- SUPER VALUE & GREAT CHOICE: Package include : 8+8=16Pcs screws (2 types of screws) + 1Pc Anchor + 1Pc spanner tool. Great camping gift for animal lovers: Our Heavy Duty Tie-Out Stake System is suitable for dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets, goats,... and even ponies!
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE: No pull out of ground, constructed with high quality steel for superior strength and durability, can stand up to 150 lbs. Has been tested in stable ground to securely hold 1000 lbs.Securely holds 1000 lbs. of pull force
- FULL 360 DEGREE DUAL-SWIVEL MOTION:The tie out cable has a 360-degree swivel ring so dogs can roam around the yard without tangling. Even multiple pets simultaneously, and continue to stay tangle free. The loop of swivel base is easy to attach your cable tie-out or leash.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION:The Swivel Base and Bolt Anchors are made of heavy-duty steel, all parts were assembled together by 15 tons of pressure or welding. The zinc-plated or stainless steel materials make the parts rust-resistant and weather-resistant, perfect for all seasons.
- SIMPLE & EASY OPERATE:Only need a hammer and put the eight 8 inches long bolt anchors into rocky or hard ground to fix the swivel base. Of course, you can install this dog tie out stake in a wood deck or concrete floor using proper bolts. You can easily store or bring to the car.
Product detailsSize:8+8=16 Pcs Screws | Colour:Stainless Steel Silver
- Package Dimensions : 29.97 x 24.64 x 1.02 cm; 1.7 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 8 June 2020
- Manufacturer : MaikcQ Diect
- ASIN : B089SV4FNY
- Best Sellers Rank: 23,624 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Pestairs 360° Swivel Tangle Free Pet Tie-Out Stake System keep your dog safe while offer your pup the freedom to play without a fence or barrier system.
Are you worrying that your dog will get lost in your backyard or on your camping trip? Or The new dog stake you purchased last week broke again? Or your strong furry friend pulled the dog stake out of the ground and ran away over and over again?
If …YES!!! The Pestairs 360° Swivel Tangle Free Pet Tie-Out Stake System is your best choice:
-- Constructed with high quality steel for superior strength and durability, can stand the pets up to 150 lbs,
-- Hold 1000 lbs. of pull force, no risk of pulling out of ground,
-- Made of heavy-duty steel, durable and unbreakable construction,
-- Designed with a Full 360 Degree Swivel Ball, 360° Swivel and Tangle Free,
-- Perfect for yard, camping or other environments you need a reliable dog yard stake.
-- Suitable for dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets, goats,... and even ponies!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I bought this as we inherited a stray huskie mix that someone dumped in the area. We are housing him until our dog rescue friends can find him a permanent home (I already have three dogs and no fence, but mine are trained). He likes to roam as Huskies do but would come back within 10 or 15 minutes. That's not a huge problem if we didn't live about half a mile off of a 55 mph road in one direction and a 70 mph interstate in the other direction. I just didn't want this pretty dog to get plastered by a vehicle. So we got a 50ft rubber-coated, wire dog lead. I was hesitant when my wife brought this to my attention. The dog is 100lbs and I wasn't sure how just a few inches into the ground with a bunch of screws closely clustered would do anything other than creating a divet when the dog pulled it out of the ground.
Well, call me sold. I put this thing in and it is solid as can be. The dog tested it once and then decided it wasn't worth pulling on. Before I hooked him up, I pulled on the cable as hard as I could from all directions including above. This thing is as permanent as it needs to be. He is only on this for a few minutes at a time when we go outside, but it exceeded my expectations. Once he is adopted I will remove it and hold onto it. Not sure when I will need it again, but it is so great I don't want to give it away.
Reviewed in the United States on 14 November 2020