- Product Dimensions: 25.4 x 20.3 x 9.7 cm ; 1.56 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.6 Kg
- Item Model Number: JD700
- ASIN: B01JRGPH46
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 3 May 2018
- Customer Reviews: 2,933 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 429 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Makartt 30000RPM Nail Drill Machine Electric E File Acrylic Gel Nail Grinder Tool Bits Set Low Heat Low Noise Low Vibration
- ♥ CE Certificate High-Speed bearings, low heat(Ventilation for reducing the handpiece heat), low noise low vibration: When adjusting the speed from 0-30000 RPM:(MIN to Max),it is quite enough, the grinding is extremely fast.What is more,the LED display will shows speed signal according to the velocity change.
- ♥ High Torque: The electric nail drill machine come with grip handpiece, with 0.02mm coaxality Max.torque and Twist lock chuck system ,you can replace grinding head easily.
- ♥This acrylic Nail Grinder is used for grinding, cutting, carving, polishing for all kinds of nail art as well as cuticle remover and pet dog cat nail grinder at home .It can fit for the 3/32 drill bits.
- ♥ Foot Pedal Working Mode: The "hand " mode or "foot " mode makes it a humanized design that you can used foot pedal easily and choose when to start up with your nail job.
- ♥The nail drill has the button of "FWD-Forward" "REV-Reverse" function to change direction. It can pause 2 seconds to protect motor when changing the options.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What’s this machine?
A powerful electric nail drill with foot pedal in 30000RPM to support all types of nail art work. Such as Buffering,Grinding, Sharpening, Sanding, Polishing for Acrylic Nails,Gels,Artificial or Natural Nails and Cuticle Remover.
What's the electric nail drill's peculiarities?
High speed bearings, low heat, low noise low vibration.
What’s its key Feature?
(1)0-30,000 RPM continuously variable speed switching.
(2)Forward /reverse directions, pause 2 second to protect motor.
(3)High speed bearings ,low heat, low noise ,low vibration.
(4)Twist lock chuck, replace grinding head easily.
(5)The coaxality is 0.02mm.
(6)The LED display shows speed signal.
(7)UL Listed plug, much more safer than other ordinary plug.
How to use it properly?
(1)Connect the handpiece and pedal to the machine
(2)Plug the outlet in
(3)Choose “Hand”Mode or “Foot”Mode as you like, then adjust the speed knob to control the speed you like to get.
(4) Press button “FWD/REV” to change handpiece rotation direction
(5) Adjust the speed you need by sliding the speed control handle.
The foot pedal humanized design if your hands are busy enough with nail art work.
The electric nail file comes with alternative foot pedal to control the on/off button.
It is not necessary if you are used to the “hand “ mode.
Fit 3/32'' Drill Bits
Plug: AU plug.
Electric Powder: 35 W
Color: Purple As Show
Speed 0-30000 RPM.MAX
What’s the package includes?
1 * Electric Nail Drill Main control
1 * Handpiece
1* Foot Pedal (no speed control for rotation)
1 * Handpiece Stand
3 * Drill bits
1 * User Manual
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This however was great! It came with extra drill bits, arrived within 2 days (to Tas).
I'm not really experienced in gel nails removal but this drill was great. Doesn't get hot, has reverse function and different speeds.
It also came with a cradle and foot pedal.. which I haven't used..
The main device doesn't get to hot either and I have it sitting on the leather couch and use while watching tv!
The drill itself is easy to use and light, removing the drill bits is an ease by just clicking the hand held drill left and right, easy!
I'm so glad I bought this drill.
I would definitely recommend purchasing some separate, higher quality drill bits if you really want to up the quality, but as a basic e-file this is great. I haven't had any issues with wobbling either.
The e-file works wonderfully for what I want it for - shaping and removing acrylic nails.
Top international reviews
It's not like I have endless clients maybe 2 per week if that and I kept in the original box until I needed to use it. I don't understand what went wrong. Good thing I was trained in the art of hand filing, and was able to finish the service. But boy was I embarrassed, she was totally understanding! While I was apologetic for the mishap, it left me feeling unprofessional..
I'm disappointed that I have to leave such a poor review as I really like this brand of products, they make affordable professional products and I have other items from them that I absolutely love, welp.
Now I am off to hunt for a new drill sadly... I have reached out to this company, they have not responded as of yet. Will update if they ever do. Hope this review helps someone.
While it did turn, I was happy with the power of the drill but I need it to work for longer than five minutes.
They are powerful. Very powerful. Works for both both artificial nails and feet.
NOT QUIET. It rattles. Loudly as you get into high speeds. And does in fact have a vibration. The hand piece does heat up after a few minutes of use. And back to back use is very hot. Very. Almost to the point where you don’t want to hold it. I now have one for an at home option. It works for at home but for a professional setting- not the best
- seems as effective as the nail salons’ drills
- not very loud
- compact and more visually appealing than other drills
- great price for the rpm
- the drill tip can get VERY hot on the nail so it will hurt pretty badly sometimes
- the drill bits have gotten stuck in the drill at times and I had to take apart the drill once to get it out
- the drill bits provided are good but would have been nice to include a carbide bit that will take off the gel/acrylic quicker. I bought one separately and it’s makes the process of removal a lot faster.
Then after a few months of trying out the cheap nail drill and realizing I should have invested more money for better quality in the first place, I ended up buying this nail drill (after lots of research for a reasonably priced, good quality drill).
This drill has plenty of torque and its easy to use, quiet, and doesn't get hot. I love it! I should have bought this one in the first place and not wasted the $30 trying out a cheaper drill.
If you're starting to do your nails, definitely look into this!!