Makartt 500pcs Short Coffin Nails Press on Nails Clear Ballerina Nail Tips Full Cover False Nail Tips 10 Sizes for Nail Salons and DIY Nail Art A-03
|Price:||+ $7.64 Delivery|
- ★★★High Quality Material- The nails are made with high quality ABS material, which is sturdy and durable enough to last about 2 weeks. What's more, ABS is a kind of healthy and friendly material , providing you a safe and comfortable nail doing experience.
- ★★★Full Cover Coffin Design- These Coffin Nails are designed with clear color and Full Cover. Easy to file, paint, and apply. Once painted with the right glue or decorated with colorful decorations, they look very natural and nice holding the color without separating or streaking, making your tips magical and stylish.
- ★★★Varied Size- The 500pcs fake nails offers 10 different sizes with 50 nails of each size that fit most fingers, which is individually numbered 0-9, so they're easy to keep track of, and convenient to choose the suitable size that fits your every finger.
- ★★★Moderate Length- The false nails are durable with moderate length. You have the option to wear them long or clip them short, easy to trim and file them to in any length and shape you like.
- ★★★Practical Application- The full cover artificial nails comes with practical application. They are great for both professional nail specialist or nail art learner, suitable for nail salons and DIY nail art at home, wonderful gift for your wife, girlfriend, mother or sisters and perfectly take part in the party, dating and wedding ect.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
★★★Makartt 500pcs Full Cover Clear Color Ballerina Nail Tips is a terrific set of fake nails that offers 10 different sizes with 50 nails of each size which fits most fingers. They are very strong and durable depending on what glue you use, can last 2 -3 weeks, you can normally work using your nails. Easy to work with & paint. Once painted with nail polish and glue, they look very natural, magical, stylish and fadeless. Further, owing to the moderate length and thickness, these Coffin Nails are easy to cut, file and apply. You can file into nice stiletto points or short Flat Shape ect., making your nail tips more beautiful and fashionable. Flawless fit, No bubbles, Scratch resistant and Smooth surface, they are great gift for mother, sisters, daughter or girlfriend who love manicure, suitable for nail salons and diy nail art at home.
Shape: Full Cover Coffin Nails
Net weight: 3.52 oz/ 100 g
Package: Retail package 500 PCS with pre-number bag (0-9)
Size: 10 size, 50 tips each size, 500pcs totally
1.File the sides and cuticle area for an accurate fit with manicure stick;
2.Clean nails of any polish oil with acetone-based polish remover;
3.Select the correct size nails for each finger;
4.Apply glue to nails;
5.Apply thin layer of glue to nails;
6.Starting at cuticle, press on & hold for 5 seconds;
7.File and shape your new nails if needed.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 70% (70%)||70%|
|4 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I will continue to buy their nails!!!! One pack lasted me 6 months. Very pleased and I now have my friends saving money on their nails!
After filing the nails to fit my own nail bee it ended up working out fine... I did have to cut the thumb and pinky nail length and those were the only two nail sized I have to file to fit my nail bed. My nails turned out fine it’s just the extra work and the fact that it said EC BASKET nails and I got Makartt instead. Overall extra work but I made it work!
*I ordered these thinking I was getting ECBasket nails in short coffin because I ordered ECBasket long nails and they were too long. Instead I got Mckartt nails, I figured maybe it’s same company/nails different sub names. The sizing is so off on these nails it’s ridiculous! There’s like 5 thumb sizes which leaves only 5 choices for rest of fingers. Smh
1st picture is Gelish foundation, 2nd is Gelish From Rodeo to Rodeo Drive and the 3rd is after top coat.
When I do need to repurchase, I do hope the seller allows me to pick sizes as I dont fit all ten shapes