Makartt 611pcs Gel Nail Polish Remover Kit with 10pcs Nail Polish Remover Clips Cap 600pcs Nail Wipe Cotton Pads 1 Nail Scraper
|Price:||+ $8.78 Delivery|
- ★★★Ideal Nail Polish Remover Set - 10 pack reusable plastic nail clips + 600 pack premium nail wipe cotton pads + 1 pack triangle cuticle peeler scraper.
- ★★★Easy Soak Off Clip - Easy to use and works well, providing enough pressure and fit everyone fingers so you can remove gel/acrylic nails/nail polish quickly and easily.
- ★★★Save Time & Save Money - Save time when removing gel polish if you have no time to salon. Nail polish remover clips kit is perfect for you to use at home DIY.
- ★★★Great Take Off Effect - Compared to tin foil wraps, nail clips will be easier way to removing gel nail polish. No longer have to cut up tin foil, making removing process more convenient.
- ★★★Clip Tightly But Not Hurt Nail Bed - Nail clips fit your finger or toe comfortable without hurting your nail bed. They stay tightly on your nails to help soak off easier.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
10 pcs nail polish remover clips
600 pcs nail wipe cotton pad
1 pc stainless steel pusher peerler scraper
Step 1: Soaking the pad with pure acetone.
Step 2: Putting the soaking pads on the artificial nail.
Step 3: Using this keeper infibulate the artificial nail and pads and keeping 5 to 10 minutes.
Step 4: Polish finger nail surface.
Step 5: Apply nutritional fluid.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
The pads serve other purposes But are useless for their intended purpose. Super thin. Dry right out.
I do like the tool.
I wasted my money on this one.