Makartt 7Pcs New Gold Carbide Nail Drill Bit Set Professional Bits Nail Art Tools 3/32" B-21
|Price:||+ $7.42 Delivery|
- **Fashionable style- This set of nail drill bits are designed with gold color, heavy weight, vogue shapes, comfortable hand touch feeling, protecting skin and convenient to use.
- **The carbide bits made of carbide metal (20 times stronger than steel). The carbide bits meant to be long-lasting. You can notice flute-like cuts on the carbide bit, these cuts enable the carbide bit to shave the enhancement product off and not scratching it like the diamond bits
- **High Quality- Made of carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds, these professional well-performed file drill bits are sturdy enough to use a cutting action to remove Nail Extension Gel, Acrylic Nail,creating less dust with little friction and heat, Further, great quality makes the drill bits be long-term used, saving your money.
- **The UNC bit is under the nail clean bit. The shape of the UNC bit is pointed and small. The point size changes from manufacturer to manufacturer. This particular shape helps the bit to get in tight spaces
- **Size and Quantity- There are 6 PCS different nice nail drill bits each set, which fits most nail drill machines that use 3/32" bits, can be used to get into tight areas such as sidewalls and cuticles.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Specifications: Material: Carbide(Carbide is the hardest material next to diamonds) Color: Golden Quantity: 6Pcs Item size: Fine Grit 3/32'' (Fits most nail drill machines that use 3/32" bits). Item weight: 60g /0.135Ibs. Package Includes: 6 * Electric Gold Carbide Nail Drill Bits
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
They all only function at all rotating in ONE of the directions. In the other direction it basically has a crummy buffing effect.
It’s not like the safety aspect of this is even effective, it tears up my cuticles even more easily than the TDUSA bits I bought here in the past, and those are much more effective and functional.
I feel like I didn’t get what I paid for at all, but it’s too much hassle to request a return and go through printing/packing/dropping a package off.