Cold Brew Maker Bottle 750ml with to-Go Sleeve for Iced Coffee & Tea Pitcher - Easy Store in Brewing for Fridge Design with Deep Removable Stainless Steel Filter and Airtight Lid
- EASY TO CARRY - Enjoy fresh-brewed or infused beverages anytime, anywhere. Easy to transport and carry, the high quality neoprene sleeve protects the bottle and keeps your beverage well-insulated- hot or cold!
- EASY TO STORE - Compact design gives you more capacity than most personal beverage brewers/infusers , but still fits easily in most refrigerator door shelves.
- EASY TO BREW OR INFUSE - With our high-quality stainless steel filter basket (not plastic like other brands), you can expect consistent results use after use. Just load the filter, fill with water, and you’ll have professional results every time- hot or cold!
- EASY VERSATILITY - With just this one personal brewer/infuser, our specially designed stainless steel filter basket allows you to brew with loose tea leaves, spices, tea bags, ground coffee . . . OR infuse with fresh fruit, vegetables, herbs and spices! Brew hot or cold! Make your own iced lattes at home or right at your desk. Infuse your own fruit waters with whatever combinations you like best. Add herbs and spices- they won’t leave additional sediment in your drink, just more flavor!
- EASY TO CARE FOR - High quality components mean years of reliable use. Our filter basket and lid are made from the highest medical grade stainless steel, our silicone seal is 100% BPA free and totally airtight, and the extra-thick glass of our bottle is industry-standard borosilicate glass that has been lab tested to hold up under the harshest of conditions. Easy to rinse/wash, and every component is also dishwasher-safe!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Easy to use and highly portable, our personal beverage brewer/infuser allows you to enjoy fresh brewed or infused beverages anytime, anywhere!
The extra-thick, lab-quality, borosilicate glass and airtight, stainless steel cap with thick silicone seal are designed for durable, worry-free use!
-Our specially designed stainless-steel filter basket allows you to brew hot or cold tea, coffee, and even fruit-infused waters.
-The neoprene travel sleeve keeps hot beverages warm for up to 90 minutes and cold beverages cool for over 2 hours!
-Easy to carry with neoprene insulating sleeve with carrying loop. Perfect for on-the-go, camping, hiking, at the gym, at work or school, or any other activity.
-AND, our personal brewer/infuser is higher capacity than most other personal brewers, allowing you to make up to 26 oz of your beverage (over 750mL!)
-Mix it up, any way you want. Add some citrus to your chai, cinnamon to your coffee, infuse water with fruits and vegetables of your choice.
-Our specially designed basket gives you maximum flow and minimizes sediment, so you can load it up however you want.
CLEANS UP EASILY
-BPA-free, surgical and lab grade materials are easy to clean and dishwasher-safe!
HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS
-Surgical-grade stainless steel cap and filter basket, food-grade silicone seal, and hand-blown borosilicate glass combine to make a durable, reliable personal brewer.
-Our specially designed dual-layer filter basket allows for maximum flow with minimal residue and sediment in your brewed beverages. The glass vessel is clearly marked with standard gradations.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only instructions are on the box. 2 ounces of course ground coffee in 24 ounces of water steep in fridge 10-12 hours. Seems easy BUT on measuring out the beans i discovered my grinder can fit about an ounce in the grinder, that almost totally filled the sleeve for the beans. Once it was full, i filled the beaker to the line as marked 24 ounces, but when you put the beans in with the sleeve, the water overflows. We will see how the first batch goes but the i structions are very flawed.