Makers Mark Bourbon Whisky, 700ml
Enhance your purchase
|Alcohol content||40 Percent by Volume|
|Liquid volume||700 Millilitres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- To ensure consistency, we rotate every barrel by hand and age our bourbon to taste, not time. Each and every bottle of Maker's is still hand-dipped in our signature red wax at our distillery in Loretto, Kentucky
- Aroma - Woody oak, caramel, vanilla and wheat prevail in the nose
- Each and every bottle is still hand-dipped in our signature red wax at our distillery
- Taste - Sweet and balanced with caramel, vanilla and fruity essences
- ABV 40%
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Maker's Mark is a unique and full-flavoured, hand-made Bourbon, made using the old-style sour-mash method and sealed with the iconic red wax. It is smooth and approachable with an easy finish – a true contrast to hot, harsh whiskies that "blow your ears off," and a downright revolutionary idea at the time.