Makeup Bag Travel Large Cosmetic Bag Case Organizer Pouch with Mesh Bag Brush Holder Make Up Toiletry Bags for Women(Grey)
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TOP NOTCH MATERIAL : UMIA makeup bag is made of quality waterproof Oxford fabric, lining-nylon and thick sponge. This cosmetic bag can stand up itself and protect your cosmetics effectively. Also, the waterproof PVC area is easy to clean, no need to worry about the color transfer of makeup residual stains. Perfect travel accessories for women!
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL TRAVEL MAKEUP BAG : UMIA makeup organizer bag not only can be used as a makeup pouch, also a toiletry bag and storage bag. You are able to put it in your home to help stay organized cause its elegant looking and large capacity. This makeup case comes with a free gift - mesh bag.
- SIMPLE AND PRACTICAL : This make up bag has plenty of storage space. Size: 9.0 x 7.0 x 7.5 (inch) . Portable and lightweight design, which makes it fit for suitcases and easy to carry. Do your makeup anywhere. The smooth two-way zippers allow easy access. Great traveling accessories and great gifts for Women.
- UNIQUE AND EXQUISITE DESIGN : Main compartment includes 3 small pockets, you can fit your lipstick, mirror, makeup tools in it, which is good for separate and organize all of your cosmetics. Additionally, makeup brushes slots with clear PVC cover and elastic cord, not afraid of the residual cosmetic on the brush. Best makeup bags for women.
Product detailsSize Name:Large Size | Colour Name:GREY
- Product Dimensions : 27.94 x 20.32 x 5.08 cm; 255.15 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 September 2020
- Manufacturer : UMIA
- ASIN : B08B64Z34S
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 6 September 2020