- Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 10.2 x 2 cm ; 81.6 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 200 g
- Item Model Number: JOTO-CS-ZIP-20
- ASIN: B015HWXG4M
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 15 October 2017
- Customer Reviews: 3,962 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 9 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
Cable Management Sleeve, JOTO Cord Management System for TV/Computer/Home Entertainment, 19-20 inch Flexible Cable Sleeve Wrap Cover Organizer, 4 Piece - Black
- Flexible neoprene cable sleeve with zip-up solution manages and conceals cables while providing easy access
- Form-fitting neoprene stretchy material allows for multiple cables and flexibility each sleeve can hold up to 8-10 cables
- Easy to use, just gather cables together, wrap the sleeve around and zip-up, perfect for home and office use
- Ideal for keeping cords organized behind the TV entertainment system and computer monitor
There is a newer version of this item:
Colour Name: Black
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Get a handle on exposed electronics cables with a set of 4 19 - 20 inch jota neoprene cable management sleeves. Not only do tang LED cords look messy, but they can also cause accidents and make it difficult to determine which cable belongs to which device. These simple management. organize your set-up with jota cable management sleeves, they zip up your wires into a neat tube while still providing easy access when necessary.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Only thing I would do differently in the future would be to get something with velcro instead of a zipper as it would make things easier to work around an existing setup. The zipper requires you to cut holes in the fabric to branch cables in another direction.