- Product Dimensions: 72.5 x 7.3 x 3.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 90.7 g
- ASIN: B07PRG2CQY
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 1 April 2016
- Customer Reviews: 465 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,526 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #16 in Sleep Masks
Manta Sleep Mask - 100% Blackout Eye Mask - Zero Eye Pressure - Adjustable Eye Cups - Guaranteed Deepest-Possible Rest - Perfect Sleeping Mask for Light Sleepers, Travelers, Midday Nappers
|Price:||+ $8.17 Delivery|
- TRUE, 100% BLACKOUT SLEEP MASK - Adjustable eye cups mold perfectly to your face to block 100% of light. True blackout unlocks maximum deep sleep in any environment & any position
- ABSOLUTELY NO EYE PRESSURE - Fully adjustable, extra-deep eye cups allow you to blink like you're not wearing a sleeping mask
- INFINITELY ADJUSTABLE EYE CUPS - Customize your eye cups' position and angle for a perfect, personalized-for-your-face fit
- SOFT, BREATHABLE AND DURABLE - Made to last with super-soft modal eye cups, breathable cotton velour strap, snag-free micro hook/micro fleece closures and industrial-grade elastics
- DEEPEST-POSSIBLE SLEEP GUARANTEED - Manta Sleep Mask is designed and optimized for deepest-possible sleep in any environment. Perfect for midday nappers, travelers, sensitive sleepers, partners of late-night TV watchers, night shift workers and more. Includes Manta Eye Mask, premium ear plugs and case/wash bag. 100% machine washable. Not getting the deepest sleep of your life? Contact us for your money back
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Every Detail Engineered for Unmatched Comfort in Any Position
Manta Sleep Mask Features Compared to Generic Sleep Masks
spandex fabric, modal fabric, polyester, cotton
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 81% (81%)||81%|
|4 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 3% (3%)||3%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Enter the Manta Mask. It isn't the first sleep mask I've tried, but it'll be the last one I ever need. I tried it expecting that I wouldn't be able to use it comfortably, or that it would not block enough light to actually trick my brain into thinking it is dark. Boy, was I wrong.
It's exceptionally good at blocking every single shred of light. The eye pieces are infinitely adjustable - it took a couple tries to get them perfect, but now they're spot-on. The head strap is wide enough to hold comfortably, without irritating the tops of my ears. It doesn't pull my hair.
After 7-8 days of using this mask, I don't even know it's there. I'm able to move my head around and snuggle into my pillows in my sleep (I'm a side/stomach sleeper) and still keep it in place effectively.
This little guy has saved my sleep. I'm seriously considering buying a backup for when this one wears out.
I work graveyard shift and since the whole world is up while I’m asleep these definitely keep me asleep.
Likes: Super comfortable, no pressure on the eyes, and the eye cups are ADJUSTABLE!
Dislikes: the only thing I would say is, although made with super soft and comfortable material, but it doesn’t seem super durable. I’d expect these to last 1-2 years max. I’d still buy another pair if anything happened to these.
I am an RN with a history of a weird sleeping schedule. I bought this based on the good reviews on their website and amazon prime’s free shipping. I had also seen an ad for them on Facebook. They have great marketing! The first night I loved it. (I think i was just not used to wearing a face mask and itwas just better than nothing)
All other nights were down hill from there.
My biggest complaint is how hot this mask is. I am NOT a sweaty female AT ALL. Like literally borderline freezing all of the time. But my face and eyes would literally sweat underneath this mask, and i would wake up horribly itchy and uncomfortable. I looked on their website and you can buy their cooling pads... for an additional $20-30 of course.
No thank you?
Another thing to know is their pads are Velcro so if you keep adjusting them By pulling them off repeatedly eventually you’ll ruin the Velcro. And honestly you have to adjust the eye pads differently for every sleep position because the cups can let out just a bit of light if you don’t!
I tried making it tighter to keep the light out but then I ended up getting a headache from it.