- Boxed-product Weight: 544 g
- ASIN: B07KXPTPMH
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 April 2019
- Customer Reviews: 602 customer ratings
Maple Holistics Biotin Shampoo For Hair Loss - Extra Strength Hair Growth Treatment - Natural Dht Blocker B Complex Vitamins For Thinning Hair With Rosemary Evening Primrose And Tea Tree Essential Oil
- EXTRA STRENGTH HAIR LOSS SHAMPOO increases hair thickness with natural scalp circulation and hair follicle stimulators to improve hair loss and bald spots for a fuller head of stronger thicker hair
- SCALP SOOTHING AND CLARIFYING with jojoba oil zinc and coconut oil gently unclogs pores and provides sebum control facilitating healthy hair growth while helping repair damaged hair and split ends
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE we stand by our products and take customer satisfaction seriously and will provide a full refund for your purchase if you are not satisfied with our therapeutic grade DHT shampoo
- BEST SCALP AND HAIR REVITALIZING vitamin shampoo contains antioxidants and hair nutrients to give your hair boost and shine no matter if you have curly hair straight hair wavy hair blond or gray hair
- PREMIUM QUALITY NATURAL INGREDIENTS sulfate free shampoo 8 oz for men and women is safe for all hair types including color treated hair. Our cruelty free shampoo is paraben free and USA made
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This Extra Strength Biotin Shampoo is a comprehensive topical treatment for color treated hair formulated with a special combination of premium quality therapeutic-grade natural ingredients to stimulate healthy hair growth and fight hair loss and thinning hair. This vitamin rich shampoo will also nourish your hair and scalp, help remove DHT buildup while giving your hair a silky beautiful boost.
This natural blend of ingredients gently cleanses your hair while conditioning, strengthening, and preventing thinning hair with this fine blend of essential oils, botanicals, and vitamins:
Biotin shampoo is rich in nourishing vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and nutrients to benefit your hair and scalp. It is a sulfate free formula, paraben free, cruelty free, and made in the USA.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 79% (79%)||79%|
|4 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
P.s. I am only giving it 2 stars because I liked the blue bottle.
The only minor observations about this shampoo is that it does smell medicine-y and used alone it leaves my hair feeling not-conditioned, if that makes sense. BUT, I totally expect both of those things, and it really does not bother me. I have not tried their biotin conditioner, but I would expect that using the conditioner afterwards would alleviate the non-silky “feel“ of the hair post-washing. Again, neither of these minor observations would lead me to abandoning daily use. The benefits far outweigh.
I highly recommend this biotin shampoo for others with generally thinning hair, and spot thinning.
And I can feel that my scalp and hair absorbed some vitamins from shampoo. The shampoo form is very gentle and smooth during the shower. This shampoo is totally different from other shampoo I used use for long time.
However, I've only used it three times and I noticed...my entire backside is forming small, itchy acne that's very uncomfortable in any clothing.
I guess I'll try to figure out a way to use it without it touching my body...not sure how.
Update: I can't use it. I've tried using it with a shower cap, and it still is almost inevitable that I will get acne all over my back and rear. I am so disappointed.
I also am reading that there is no scientific evidence that Biotin truly assists in hair growth...
This conditioner feels and smells good, and leaves my hair feeling amazing afterwards. I'm 40 and the effect this product has on my hair makes me feel significantly younger.