|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Product Dimensions||13.34 x 13.34 x 9.53 cm|
Maranello Caffé Pour Over Coffee Dripper Stainless Steel Reusable Drip Cone Coffee Filter Portable Pour-Over Coffee Maker Paperless Metal Fine Mesh Strainer Coffee Pourover Brewer Camping Coffee Maker
+ $9.28 Delivery
- GREAT COFFEE MADE EASY - Make delicious hand crafted barista quality coffee with the Maranello Caffé reusable stainless steel pour over coffee cone dripper. Use this coffee funnel to WOW everyone with a flavor rich cup of Joe that didn't break the bank. Simply Brew, Drink, Rinse & Repeat. Top rack dishwasher safe. For best results use fresh ground coffee with a medium-coarse grind.
- PERFECT FIT - The stainless steel coffee filter holder has a 4 inch base which fits most cups, mugs, and carafes. Coffee to go? The reusable pour over dripper fits perfectly on 10-36oz tumblers like Yeti, RTIC and others similar. Don't overlook this clever coffee dripper it can be used as a single cup coffee maker or for making 2-4 cups of delicious drip coffee.
- FLOW-THROUGH DESIGN - The Maranello Caffé slow drip coffee maker is a Dual Filter brewing system made of high grade 18/8 stainless steel. The filter coffee maker features a fine mesh inner layer with a laser-cut outer filter. Additionally the coffee filters metal pour over cone has a base dripper filter that moves water completely through the grounds, meaning your coffee brew maintains all its flavorful oils and nutrients.
- SMALL TRAVEL & ECO-FRIENDLY BREWING SYSTEM - Switch to a Go Anywhere one cup reusable paperless coffee pour over dripper; save money and shrink your footprint with a zero waste coffee maker. The Maranello Caffé pour over drip coffee filter is the perfect small coffee maker: use as a RV coffee maker, travel coffee maker, camping coffee maker, or use in the office, on a jobsite, or at home.
- HAPPINESS GUARANTEE - The Maranello Caffé paperless coffee pour over filter is backed with a Lifetime Warranty, with a 60 day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. Use your coffee cone dripper with confidence knowing that we at Maranello Caffé are always going to put you, our customer’s happiness first.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
CLEVER DESIGN AND QUALITY CONSTRUCTION
Not all coffee drippers are created equal. It may cost us a little more to build a better product but we’re sure you’ll appreciate our attention to detail. Our pour over filters feature a flow through design so that the brew water flows through the grounds rather than around them. Our smooth polished stainless steel edges and beautiful design will look great in any kitchen and the quality construction will last a lifetime. Most competitors’ products don’t hold up to the quality design of the Maranello Caffé filter.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If for any reason you don’t believe this a quality product, we will gladly refund the original purchase price no questions asked for up to a year after the initial purchase.
ROBUST CUP OF COFFEE
Pour Over Coffee Brewing delivers as much flavor, if not more, than a french press or an indian filter coffee maker. Sturdy stainless steel unlike glass pour over coffee makers. Our filter is paperless and won’t rob flavorful oils like a paper filter does. There is no excessive waste and expense of Keurig pods or messy K-cups to deal with.
Conveniently portable whether traveling for business or a camping adventure. It's sturdy and lightweight so you can take it anywhere.
A housewares solution that easily stows away freeing up valuable counter space.
WHY SPEND A FORTUNE ON STARBUCKS
Brew a delicious single cup or more yourself at home. This Maranello Caffé Coffee Dripper can be used to brew over a carafe, tumbler or thermos, saving you time and money. Great for commuters looking to enjoy a better cup of coffee on their way to work. Our stainless steel pour-over coffee maker with cup-stand allows you to take the reigns of your coffee enjoyment and craft a cup to your distinct and individual liking.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 71% (71%)||71%|
|4 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 7% (7%)||7%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The stainless steel filter mesh is ridiculously tight (I didn't know they even made stuff like this), with holes on the outside to allow drainage. The sides are all well and good.. but the bottom is where the problem is. On the bottom of the dripper, the plate with tiny holes in it is on the inside, while the stainless mess is on the outside. So, ultimately, if you put actual grounds into this thing, it's going to work for about the first use, and then slow down to the world's slowest dripping speed from then on out, UNLESS you do the following:
1. Use compressed air to blow out the tiny little holes at the bottom from the outside (rinsing it won't do a darned thing), or
2. Use paper filters.
We opted for Option 2, using unbleached paper filters. I actually take the filters and I fold over the part where it's pressed together to minimize the amount of coffee "dust" that's able to get past the paper filter and clog up the stainless steel one.
I actually switched to a milder variety of coffee because this dripper, even with a paper filter, brews a stronger cup.
The manufactures provide directions on how to clean the pour over and also on the best way to brew a cup.
I’m very pleased with this purchase.
Since it is a solid piece, taking it apart to clean it is impossible. The first use is the best. Great flow. Following that use, it starts to slow. And slow. And slow. Now you soak it and clean it for a long time, then reuse. The following flow rates are awful. I actually hate this one...it is an awful purchase. The flow is so bad that I actually threw it out and bought a plastic one that uses filter paper that I'll never have to soak nor deep clean.
I choose this dripper because it appeared to be a better constructed option than the other pour-over stands that I researched. And, Maranello Caffé's didn't disappoint it's extremely well built.
After the glass shattered to my French press...again, I was determined to find a more dependable coffee maker that would make as good a cup as the French press.
The Maranello Caffé dripper delivered! Far better then the French Press, my coffee is so flavorful and I didn't have to deal with a massive amount of messy grounds, I can make a single cup without variation, and I don't have to worry about breaking fragile glass. Another plus, I can make coffee directly into my go cup, no matter the size.
This filter (when clear) brews faster and produces a decent pour over coffee. It did begin to clog, and take almost double the time to pour by the end of the first month, just as other users have noted, but...I was prepared and soaked that bad boy overnight in a solution of PBW 5 Star cleaner. You can get this on Amazon, it is a powder cleaner for brewing equipment and is an AMAZING product. Need to clean coffee or food stains out of plastic containers--or micro sized coffee silt from pour over filters...? PBW is your savior. I could go on extolling its other virtues, but won't here. Just know that there is a safe and easy way to keep this filter clean. I soak it once per week now and don't have issues.
The reason I was looking for a paperless filter in the first place, is the cost of REALLY GOOD filters that don't (even after rinsing with boiled water) leave a paper taste in my coffee was getting ridiculous...I drink 2-3 cups per day. This filter has turned out be just what I was hoping for. Cost efficient, easy to use and easy to keep clean. And on Sundays, I appreciate my time with my Bonmac even more :)
For the first time in ages this unit let NO grind or grit slip thru into my cup. I am very happy. I have made one cup of coffee so far and cannot speak to longevity of the product but see no reason why it shouldn't serve me well for a long time.
The above was written glowingly after one cup of good coffee. Now, not a month later, the dripper is clogged to a slow pace. I am very disappointed. My coffee grinder may grind too small but I followed all the instructions and am left with cooled coffee by the time it finally drips down. Sad but true.
I think the design is nice and is *should* have worked perfectly, IF it could stay unclogged. BTW - this is not 'user error'. Read the other reviews of people that have gone to great lengths to get it unclogged. Take a pass on this one. Go back to French Press, paper filters, or a gold filter.