- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Marantz Professional Pod Pack 1 Broadcast Boom Arm with Included USB Condenser Microphone
- Get them Gifts Theyll Remember this Holiday Season: The perfect Christmas gift for podcasting, gaming, kids, women, men, mum, dad and Secret Santa
- Complete Podcast Kit : Everything you need to start podcasting today including a USB condenser studio microphone, adjustable broadcast stand and USB cable
- Pristine Recording Studio : grade USB condenser microphone delivers superior performance for crystal clear audio capture ; perfect for DAW recording, Podcasting, Gaming, Live Streaming and more
- Keep Your Recording On Point : USB Microphone features a directional cardioid polar pattern to minimize unwanted ambient noise; 18mm condenser capsule delivers a wide range frequency response
- Setup Simplified : Articulating boom arm clamps to virtually any desk or table and dual suspension springs provide stability at any angle , the microphone can even be suspended upside down
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Connecting the microphone was a breeze on my Mac (OS X Sierra) - plug in, and select "USB MICROPHONE" and you're good to go. But what blew me away was the recording quality: Sitting in my room using the laptop, with the window open and background noise (cars, birds, wind in the foliage) and Quicktime recorded - silence. Just silence. Wow. :) The "flip side" is, however, that I need to position the microphone about 10-15 cm away from my moth, but that again is no issue for me as it makes me focus on the work at hand, so it is actually an upside for me. :)
I bought it in combination with Neewer® NW (B-3) 6 Inch Studio Microphone Mic round shape wind Pop Filter Mask Shield stand clip (Black) and Neewer® Black Universal Microphone Shock Mount Holder Clip Anti Vibration Suspension High Isolation for Studio Condenser Mic, Idea for Radio Broadcasting Studio, Voice-over Sound Studio and Recording and I couldn't be happier for £65 than now. :)
Microphone 4/5 -- A very natural sound and good sensitivity. This is a side address diaphragm, so if you're new to studio microphones, just make sure you're talking into the logo--the grill on the opposite side has the least sensitivity.
USB Audio Adapter 5/5 -- The noise floor on this thing is practically zero. I don't care what kind of sound card you have, this is better. If you thought you needed one of those Beringer USB mixers that everyone uses just to get decent sound quality, you don't.
Desk Arm 2/5 -- The arm is decent version of those Chinese clones that are all over Amazon. There's no cable wraps, so I suggest adding your own. The clamp and the knobs are better than most, but if you adjust it frequently, it will wear out. I stripped out the bolt that holds the microphone after 3 months. The bolt is a metric M5 carriage bolt, which even in Canada is impossible to find. I ended up spending the weekend with a needle file and a drill and fitted a larger 1/4" bolt. Unfortunately, the only arm that is going to be any better is the Rode for over $100--so from that point of view it's hard to complain.
Well it should be better :)
Works very good. The stand is OK, especially if you don't need to adjust and move it around all the time.
No issues, took a few minutes to be installed and in use.