|Educational Objective(s)||Creative Thinking, Role Play|
|Number of pieces||205|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||6 - 99 years|
|Item Model Number||71367|
|Product Dimensions||6.1 x 26.2 x 19.1 cm; 1 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
LEGO Super Mario Mario's House and Yoshi Expansion Set 71367 Building Kit
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$29.99 (60%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Age range (description)||72 months to 1188 months|
|Model name||Mario House|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Kids can earn digital coins for their next level and enjoy lots of role-play fun when they add this cute Mario’s House and Yoshi Expansion Set (71367) to their LEGO Super Mario Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360)
- This collectible toy playset features a brick-built house with a Super Star Block under the opening roof, plus a hammock and Yoshi and Goomba figures for LEGO Mario (figure not included) to interact with
- Rock LEGO Mario (figure not included) to sleep on the hammock, make him talk by placing him on his friend Yoshi’s tag and defeat the Goomba; this Expansion Set offers various fun ways to enhance players’ gameplay
- This 205-piece, creative LEGO building set makes a fun birthday or holiday gift toy for ages 6 and up, sparking kids' imaginations to add a unique level to and customize their Adventures with Mario Starter Course
- This module measures over 5 inch (13cm) high, 10 inch (25cm) wide and 6.5 inch (17cm) deep in its basic formation, but can be reordered and combined with the Starter Course and other LEGO Super Mario Expansion Sets in many ways
Buy it with
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Fans can enhance their LEGO Super Mario gameplay and enjoy lots of creative role-play fun with this Mario’s House and Yoshi Expansion Set (71367). This collectible toy playset features a buildable house with an opening door and roof with a Super Star Block underneath. A great gift for kids who have the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), it also has a hammock to rock LEGO Mario (figure not included) to sleep, plus Yoshi and Goomba toy figures to interact with and win coins. Awesome app The free LEGO Super Mario app has cool viewing tools to help build this module, plus suggestions for creative ways to build and play, and it offers a safe platform for kids to share their creations. Top gift ideas Inspirational LEGO Super Mario playsets bring a family-favorite character into the real world. The Starter Course, Expansion Sets and Power-Up Packs make fun LEGO gift toys for creative kids and all fans, who can create their own unique challenges, compete with friends or play solo.
From the manufacturer
Creative, interactive fun
Fun-packed LEGO Super Mario Expansion Set
Fans can enhance their gameplay and enjoy lots of creative, role-play fun in the real-life LEGO Super Mario universe with this set, featuring a buildable house, Yoshi and Goomba figures, Super Star Block and hammock.
Combine with the Starter Course
The Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360 – sold separately), which includes the highly interactive LEGO Mario figure, is required for the full gameplay experience with this Expansion Set.
Enhanced building and play
LEGO Super Mario app included
The app offers building instructions for this 205-piece set, creative inspiration and a safe forum for kids to share ideas. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
The modular LEGO Super Mario system allows fans to combine this set with the Starter Course, other Expansion Sets and Power-Up Packs (sold separately) to create their own unique levels for social and solo play.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
IN ONE IGNORANT, ARROGANT ACTION, LEGO HAVE LOST OVER 50 YEARS OF GOODWILL. THEY'RE NOW DOWN IN THE SWAMP OF CHEAP TOY MANUFACTURERS WHO DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS, OR THEIR OWN BRAND.
How much would it cost to print and enclose the instructions? ****-all! Which is exactly how much we will be spending on LEGO products from now on.