- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Markryden Anti-theft Laptop Backpack Business Bags with USB Charging Port School Travel Pack Fits Under 15.6 Inch Laptop (Black 2.1)
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Dimensions: 42cm x 32cm x 10cm with dedicated laptop compartment that holds up to 15.6 inch laptops
- Fully opens freely at 90 to 180 degree. Pack your things in over 10 slot; can store your laptop (can hold 15.6inch laptop), notebook, pens, iPad, clothes and more
- External USB Interface: You can easily and conveniently charge your phone, tablet and other devices without opening up the backpack
- Anti-Theft:Stylish Design: No way to pickpockets, theft proof, protect wallet items inside from thieves
- Waterproof and scratch resistant material
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- External USB with built-in charging cable
- Made of water-resistant oxford, keep your laptop from rain
- Soft air permeability padded back cushion shoulder straps make it light and comfortable
- The front zipped pocket can hold your iPad/kindle and other small gears
- An anti-theft zipped pocket for the valuables
- This bag can be used for daily walk-around, day trips, vacation, travel, day hikes, school, camping.
Visible screen diagonal
16" / 40 cm
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
2 on the outside/side of backpack
1 smaller one on the outside/front
2 small card slot pockets on the straps
1 on the lower back
2 small on the outside/inside flap of the straps (1 that I was hoping would be a great place to stash my phone, but wouldn’t work in my case because of how high I wear the backpack, and the other one is for the USB port)
And tons on the inside.
I love that I can hide or/and organize all of my things in it. Coupled with a minimalist and modern design, this ones a winner.
What I didn’t like:
- the Velcro flaps on the inside to keep the main compartment from laying flat does not work. Especially with a laptop in its pocket. Which means when I’m at school trying to reach in and grab something, I have to be methodical with how open I undo the zippers
- the zippers on the small front compartment and outside compartments are NOT hidden, and take away from the sleek design. They stick out like a sore thumb.
- the zippered side pockets are so tight that you wouldn’t be able to fit a water bottle in there, unless it’s a thin one. Sucks. The pictures featured made me believe these were open pockets. They’ve become pretty useless zippered.
- Looking back on the pictures, I can now see the “contrast colors” pack is not actually grey and black, it’s light grey and dark grey, which was disappointing. A black contrast color would have looked much better.
All in all, it’s a great pack and I hope it’s wearability cancels out its other shortcomings.
Regarding the water bottle: it impressively fits! Yayy!
(As the size of the bag is completely overstated by the picture of this listing, I'm not sure if other similar listings of backpack actually offer a smaller sized version or they are actually priced competitively e.g. College Backpack, Business Laptop Backpack, Anti-theft Water Resistant Computer USB Charging Port, Lightweight Travel Bag Fit 15.6 Inch Laptops Tablets in Dark Indigo (Gray))
1. The zippers do not slide smoothly or easily and tend to catch on the sides
2. The bigger 'pockets' inside the bag aren't actually what I would consider full pockets - there are 2 wide elastic bands with space between them, on the side holding the padding up in shape of a pocket, so if you put anything smaller or shorter in them they won't stay inside.
3. Not really enough pockets to organize things overall for me
4. Straps kept loosening so had to readjust several times
5. Outside pockets on side and front of bag are definitely not hidden, though you can tuck the zipper pull in to make it less obvious. The side pockets can hold a more narrow water bottle/ thermos for water or beverage, though would be nice if the zipper area was wider so could open up more.
Basically, if you're only needing laptop and/or tablet and a couple basic things that fit in the various 'compartments' you'd be ok and it's a great bag, however for organizing things you need for a long day out or travel, I personally don't think it would work well - not for me anyhow. And that was my main reason for getting it, so that if I'm out for a day or traveling I can have my computer, and camera and other necessities needed for the day(s), and unfortunately this doesn't quite meet the need for me in that area. If there were some more pockets and organization on the inside I think it would have been perfect.
Until you actually have it in person and can try it out for yourself you won't know if it's right or not. Definitely worthwhile bag to consider though.
Aside from that, after 2 months using everyday (this i don't blame them entirely) because i used it pretty heavily, it ripped at the shoulder strapped.
All of my stuff fits and to my surprise, when I put it on my back, it feels light! It’s all the same stuff I carried before but it feels lighter on my back.
I read the reviews and someone complained of the smell of cigarettes. So I took a whiff and it totally does smell like cigarettes! Maybe it’s the material but I’m not bothered enough by it to return it. I’m sure it will go away the same way memory foam stink goes away after a while.
I look forward to my next flight because this bag has a strap to slip over the luggage handle of rolling suitcases! My old bag doesn’t have that.
Overall, this is a great backpack and I’m very pleased with this purchase.
I travel a lot. I travel by planes, trains, and automobiles. I liked the design but the functionality just wasn't there. I wanted this bag to work but here are my thoughts and why I returned mine.
Exterior of the bag was what I wanted. Pockets, rubber-like surface to protect it from wet weather, reflective points for safety, etc. All seemed well. Overall, the construction of the bag was great. The zipper was cumbersome to open and close but that is a good thing for an anti-theft bag right?!
Moving to the interior, I liked that the portable power pocket was inside of its own zippered compartment so it was a very clean install with a power bank. I didn't like the two "pockets" at the base of the pack as they weren't pockets but two pieces of padded material suspended by elastic straps. I overcame this trivial design matter thinking that I won't every forget a USB drive in a pocket as I could "see" my finger tips with my hand in the "pocket."
The Velcro straps that help to expand the bag without fully opening wasn't that strong and I thought that over time, that this would be an issue with normal wear and tear. I really liked the pockets that it had which provided a ton of "options." After loading my bag with the basics load of a laptop, tablet, power bank, headphones, etc... you get the idea which is a basic commuter load; I slipped the pack on.
This is where I ran into issues. Under this basic load, the main compartment's zipper which is normally hidden by the exterior flap became exposed. While the zipper pulls were still "protected" by my side, this took away the stealth of the zipper and just didn't look right. The pack itself isn't large at all and I would consider it small. I wanted to like this product because it looked like a normal pack but under the load it just wasn't performing.
While still packed with the basics, I tried to place some items in the exterior pockets. Nothing fits without screaming that this is a pocket with stuff inside. The best that I could imagine use for these pockets would be plane tickets etc. I wouldn't feel safe putting anything else in there of value. Furthermore, the pocket at the lower back was tight and at best I could fit my slim wallet inside.
Overall, the pack looks great and is well constructed but from a functionality perspective as a traveler, the exterior pockets became non-functional under a load and under a basic load, the zipper was clearly visible. Interior space is only useful if you don't use the Velcro retainers as they limit your cargo capacity. As I stated, I wanted to like the bag but I just couldn't get over the many "micro" issues that I found which made this bag obsolete for me as a working professional, traveler, and commuter.
Thanks for reading my long review but I hope that this helps your decision making process.
however, this bag is horrible if you are expecting to put/pull things often in/out during the day. its not a quick and easy reach to anything in this bag due to its security design. IE: you have a camera you put away instead of slinging it around your neck at the ready? struggle to get to the zipper; if you need a sip of water, struggle to get it out the bottom; you purchased doodads and will be putting it away, struggle to store it in one of the many compartments after taking everything out of the bag to reach them; need to reach for meds and pop a pill? struggle to reach the zipper on the side pocket. struggled all day using this bag.
it doesn't hold its shape very well without a laptop/tablet stiffing it up.
it isn't big, think bare necessities.
it was comfortable to wear, but that kinda defeats the purpose if i m strictly going from point A to point B, usually sitting down in a car/train/bus/taxi, with this on my lap.
I would note that if you’re going to travel and plan on using this as a carryon I would absolutely not recommend this. Due to how it’s set up for security purposes it is extremely difficult to navigate through during airport travel between removing electronics at security/finding travel documents/opening it on the flight to grab headphones, charger, finding your book. If you have other arrangements for a carry on and just plan to bring this along for everyday use over seas absolutely go for it
The waterproof aspect was also extremely appreciated!!! I was in India during monsoon season, there was plenty of times my companions would hand me their expensive cameras/their phones to tuck away inside my backpack and they arrived back at the hotel completely dry and safe.
10/10 stars as far as security and protection goes, but seriously please do not buy this intending to use it as a carry on for a flight.
After a two month practice run before my big trip, I noticed one of the zipper handles was broken. Thankfully it was to one of the small side pockets that I would rarely use anyway.
Also, I found a loose thread when digging for something deep in the big pocket. My review will remain good if the stitching stays in place. My only regret st this point is that maybe I should have done a little more research, but still okay with this purchase🧐