- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Marshall Super Thru-Way
|Price:||+ $14.85 Delivery|
|Brand||Marshall Pet Products|
|Item weight||0.63 Kilograms|
About this item
- Recommended product, high quality materials, best value, great price and durability, perfect for all enviroments
- Manufacturer: MARSHALL PET PRODUCTS
- Manufacturer part number: FT-190
Product detailsSize:15 feet
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 609.6 x 10.16 x 10.16 cm; 630 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Marshall Pet Products
- ASIN : B0002DJL0K
- Item Model Number : FT-190
- Department : Toys
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Marshall super thruway is trully a must have toy for any ferret owner. Expandable to 20' with a see through design that insures you will not miss any of the tunneling action.
Clear Design, No Exposed Wires, Plastic
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
It comes in a small box but don't worry it stretches right out. You may have to give it a good stretch a few times before it stays at full length. It does come with a smell.. a plastic like aroma that my Furballs didn't like one bit, however the smell disappears after a couple of days and they were soon chasing each other through it and having a Ferret good time.
The quality of it seems pretty much the same as their old one so I'm hoping this one will last just as long. I used to clean the old one every 6 months or so by letting it soak in the bath with hot soapy water then swishing it about a bit.. Not the easiest to keep clean that's for sure but the outside at least is easy to rub down with a sponge, then just hang it over a door or such to dry. Time will tell if this one holds up for as long.
All in all I am very happy... but most importantly the Fuzzies love it.. >'o'<