- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Massel Stock Powder, Chicken Style, No MSG, Gluten & Dairy Free (168g)
- QUALITY CHICKEN STOCK - Turn normal meals to delicious feasts with an all-natural, no-animal content bouillon powder. A stock powder that every cook should have
- HEALTHY VEGAN STOCK - Massel stock cubes and stock powders are vegan, gluten-free and suitable for people with Coeliac Disease
- CONVENIENT - We believe good food should be simple and readily available. However, most instant foods are filled with artificial flavours that are harmful to your health. At Massel, we don’t use artificial additives, preservatives or MSG
- GREAT VALUE - one canister of powder makes 10 litres of stock
- ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS - We don’t use GMO ingredients. We do use only premium ingredients like the finest vegetables, herbs, extra virgin olive oil and pure sea salt from the Great Southern Ocean
- INDUSTRY LEADER - Massel vegan meat style bouillons were revolutionary and they are still unrivalled in flavour. We pioneered all vegetable, gluten-free and lactose-free instant bouillons
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Style Name: Chicken | Size: 168g
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Sea Salt from the Southern Ocean, Low Sugar Maize Maltodextrin, Natural Vegetable Flavour, Yeast Extract, Cane Sugar, Natural Colour, Sunflower Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Parsley.
Add half a teaspoon to 1 cup of hot water or to taste. Replace lid tightly after usage and store in a cool dry place.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Every cook knows that a great stock can lift a meal from ordinary to sensational. But how many of us have time to make our own? And how many of us are tired of ruining dishes with over-salted instant stocks that promise great results, but are packed with artificial flavours and preservatives that leave a nasty aftertaste? The team at Massel is dedicated to creating delicious instant stocks and gravies. We start with great ingredients and then we make sure we tick all the boxes for healthy eating. Massel stock cubes and stock powders are vegan, gluten-free and suitable for people with Coeliac Disease. We don’t use artificial additives, preservatives or MSG. We don’t use GMO ingredients. We do use only premium ingredients like the finest vegetables, herbs, extra virgin olive oil and pure sea salt from the Great Southern Ocean. We believe good food is simple. And tasty. Really, really tasty! Great value for money and so easy to use. All Massel Stock Powders are certified Low FODMAP by Monash University. One canister of powder makes 10 litres of stock meaning you get fantastic value.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
It's only been since I started to incorporate it into more and more of my cooking that I've been able to appreciate the flavour when compared to the bog standard vegetable stock cubes I usually use.
It really does produce a better flavour. Most vegetable stock cubes seem to be overwhelming in either their herbiness or their celery flavours. This stock is just so well balanced and it adds a great depth to dishes.
I really can't tell you whether it really does taste beefy because I haven't eaten beef for nearly thirty years - and I don't think I'd be too keen on this stock if it had some kind of (to me) alien meaty flavour. But I can tell you that it does take my cooking to a higher level. Seitan tastes amazing with a spoon of this added into the recipe. It 'tasties up' stir fry amazingly well. And adds a lovely dimension to chilli and other dishes.
A small tub does go a long way, so even though it seems expensive, I've used it an awful lot and I yet still have a little bit left. It's probably time to reorder now though, which means I really do like it!
I'm contemplating trying the 'chicken' flavour now.