|Item Model Number||410KARED|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item Weight||45 g|
Master Lock Keyed-Alike Safety Lockout Padlock, 410KARED
- APPLICATION: Best used for electrical lockout applications as part of a comprehensive OSHA compliant lockout/tagout safety program
- EASE OF USE: Compliance with "One employee, one lock, one key" directive; Key retaining feature ensures padlock is not left unlocked; Customize on-site with permanent, write-on labels
- DURABLE DESIGN: Durable, lightweight, non-conductive thermoplastic lock body that is easy to carry and functions in temperatures from -70 to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- PERSONAL SAFETY: Designed exclusively for lockout tagout applications; Features a cylinder that is reseved for safety padlocks
- SPECIFICATIONS: 1-1/2 in. wide lock body; 1/4 in. diameter shackle with 1-1/2 in. length, 25/32 in. width; Includes one padlock, one key
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Master Lock No. 410KARED Zenex Thermoplastic Safety Padlock, Keyed Alike – multiple locks open with the same key – features a 1-1/2in (38mm) wide plastic red body and a 1-1/2in (38mm) tall, 1/4in (6mm) diameter metal shackle. Designed exclusively for Lockout/Tagout applications, the durable, lightweight, non-conductive lock body is easy to carry and padlock features high security, reserved-for-safety cylinder with key retaining, to ensure padlock is not left unlocked.