- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
MasterFoods Cayenne Pepper, 30g
- Use Cayenne Pepper sparingly to add a little heat to any dish
- A very hot, pungent spice
- Add to any dish to provide heat
- This product is safe to use for babies aged 2 years+
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 9 x 9 x 17 cm; 120 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 October 2018
- Manufacturer : Mars Food
- ASIN : B07H43DVW6
- Item Model Number : 93716543
Best Sellers Rank:
4,711 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 124 in Spices & Seasonings
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Cayenne Pepper belongs to the same family as chilli. Use Cayenne Pepper sparingly to add a little heat to any dish. A very hot, pungent spice.