- Product Dimensions: 9 x 9 x 17 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 118 g
- Item Model Number: 93716642
- ASIN: B07H45BPVW
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 11 October 2018
- Customer Reviews: 5 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,584 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- #32 in Spices & Seasonings
MasterFoods Onion Powder, 40g
- Best used as a savoury flavour to enrich your favourite meal
- Onion Powder is made from onions that are chopped dried and powdered
- It will add some spice to any meal
- Contains naturally occurring Sulphites
- May contain Sesame Seeds
- This product is safe to use for babies aged 2 years+
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Onion (contains naturally occuring Sulphites).
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
MasterFoods Onion Powder provides alighter cooked onion note. Best used as a savory flavor to enrich your favorite meal. Onion Powder is made from onions that are chopped dried and powdered.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
this onion powder (like most fine powders) will tend to stick together in the bottle when its about below half full, you'll need to use the handle of a fork or spoon to stir it up
Dispenser works as expected, you have your full open or "shaker" options.