MasterFoods Thyme Leaves, 10g
- Great with red meat, stews and casseroles
- Add to your favorite stuffing or sprinkle over chicken before grilling
- Used to flavor patés and terrines, thick vegetable soups, tomato and wine based sauces and in marinades for pork or game
- Combine Garlic and Thyme, spread over lamb before cooking
- May contain sesame seeds
- This product is safe to use for babies aged 2 years+
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Masterfoods Thyme Leaves are an aromatic, floral herb with woody notes. Great with red meat, stews and casseroles. Add to your favorite stuffing or sprinkle over chicken before grilling.