Mastom Girls Play Set! Princess Dress Up Shoes and Tiara (3 Pairs of Shoes + 1 Tiara) Role Play Collection Fashion Princess Shoes for Little Girls
|Price:||+ $22.43 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- 💗 DELECATE PRINCESS BUNDLE- Pretty princess role play shoes set, complete any dress up outfit, includes: 3 pairs of dress up shoes, 1 princess tiara crown, and a sturdy storage box that make for a neatly organization
- 💗 SAFE AND COMFORTABLE - Princess heeled shoes adopt high quality plastic, non-toxic and eco-friendly, exquisite details are comfortable to slip in, non skid rubber sole and study wide heel provide reliable stability
- 💗 EDUCATIONAL AND FUN - Building up your kids self confidence by dressing them up with princess shoes and tiara, could encourage more hours of screen-free fun, also help develop the emotional, creativity, and imagination skills
- 💗 OCCASSIONS WEAR - Great for girl's birthday party, princess theme pretend party, holiday, Christmas, daily dress up shoes and more
- 💗 BEAUTIFUL GIFT IDEAS - The princess dress up accessory set is a great addition to dress up trunk, all packed in an elegant gift box, the best gift ideas for 3 - 6 years old girls. Every little girl’s dream princess shoes, your sweetheart will be thrilled to have these super cute dress-up shoes set!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 20.07 x 14.48 x 26.92 cm; 612 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 October 2019
- Manufacturer : Mastom
- ASIN : B07YYB8RTG
- Manufacturer reference : 611188781003
- Department : Girls
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 30,967 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Her feet fit (tight) in the blue and purple shoe, which is great because these dress up shoes are never made big enough to fit her feet.
The pink ones are completely different shoes and my kids toes barely fit.. basically they fit like typical dress up shoes fit her. of course those are the ones she wants to wear. She has been wearing them most of the day and has already broke one, the bottom snapped right where the flat part starts to lift off the ground to go up to the heel.
I wanted to post pictures to show the difference in size, but for some reason I can't post a picture.
Reviewed in the United States on 11 December 2020