Matatabi Cat Catnip Sticks 12pcs Cat Chew Sticks Dental Cleaning for Cats 100% Organic Silver Vine Dental Treats Molar Chew Toy Olfactory Enrichment
- All NATURAL DENTAL CARE : 100% Natural Matatabi cat stick also known as Silver Vine roots helps cats in improving their dental Hygiene by getting rid of harmful plaque and tartar through exfoliation. 100% safe and non-addictive in nature. Matatabi roots are the most popular amongst natural chews and contains 6 compounds that stimulates olfactory enrichment.
- HEALTY AND FUN: These plant materials are a lot of fun for your cat at home, they may also be helpful when socializing scared cats, keep your cat occupied and helps reducing stress during transportation etc. Matatabi cat stick can stimulate the senses and help promote activeness and gastrointestinal mobility.
- HIGHLY COST EFFECTIVE: With a volume pack of either 25 pcs or 50pcs, we offer one of the most competitive price in the market. While not all cats get a linking towards Silver vine immediately, it is suitable for cats of all ages and all breeds.
- FRESHNESS : Matabi sticks comes in resealable bags to protect their freshness. You can cut the gnawed matabi stick part and save the rest in the package.
- SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE: Passion and customer obsession is our key principle. So shop with 100% confidence.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Matatabi Cat Catnip Sticks 12 Pcs Cat Chew Sticks Dental Cleaning for Cats
What are Catnip Sticks ?
Catnip Sticks are 100% natural wood from the silver vine plant. The silver vine plant is grown in mountainous regions of Asia and has long been known as a cat attractant.
How does is use?
Feed the stick to your cat and let them play with it by themselves. Or you can hold it and move it quickly and let cat chase it.
We have strict quality control with our suppliers and growers they ensure the cleanest, highest quality silver vine. There are no preservatives or chemicals added to our product. We want the best feed for our kitties
Every time one stick is used about 30 minutes, No more than 3 times a week. After your cat is finished, put the Cat Twig silver vine stick back into the resealable bag.
Not edible for human beings. - For best results, we advise you to let the cat play for about 30 minutes a day. - Store in a cool, dry place out of reach of animals. Just as some cats are not interested in catnip, not all cats love Cat Twig
PRO TIP: Rub the stick a little before giving it to you cat to release some of the natural oils
1 x Grass sticks for cats (12 pieces)
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 33% (33%)||33%|
|4 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|3 star 16% (16%)||16%|
|2 star 17% (17%)||17%|
|1 star 27% (27%)||27%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
All three cats rub on these, roll on these, 'bunny kick' these, and munch on these. The baby really chews on the sticks, he absolutely loves them and he has stopped chewing the corners of our tables.
These sticks are kinda messy too. The bark gets everywhere. She chewed it for a hot minute and then moved on.
I missed the fact that these have cat nip in them too. Don't ask me how, I'm really not sure. It's something I read. My kitten doesn't need catnip. She needs to calm the frack down!😂
If given the choice, I wouldn't buy again.