Matsui The Tottori Blended Japanese Whisky, 700 ml
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$5.55 (7%)|
Receive 1 Southern Comfort 50ml free when you purchase 1 or more Eligible Whisky offered by Amazon AU.
For a limited time, get a free 50ml bottle of Southern Comfort with eligible Whisky purchases T&Cs and quantity limits apply. Offered by Amazon AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
|Alcohol content||43 % Vol|
|Alcohol type||Blended Whiskey|
|Liquid volume||0.7 litres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Consists of various whiskeys of Japanese origin that are brought together
- Allowed to mature for 3 years in bourbon barrels
- A beautiful gold-coloured whiskey with soft smoky aromas
- Best enjoyed on its own, slightly chilled
- Full-bodied texture, offers a smooth and sweet finish
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 37.4 x 11.8 x 11.6 cm; 1.24 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 7 June 2020
- Manufacturer : Matsui
- ASIN : B07CNDZZ2L
- Item Model Number : 19449
- Customer Reviews:
The Tottori is a Japanese whiskey blend produced by Matsui Shuzo and consists of various whiskeys of Japanese origin that are brought together and have been allowed to mature for 3 years in bourbon barrels. A beautiful gold-coloured whiskey with soft smoky aromas that do not come across as strong but also have a pleasant effect on the nose. A fine treatment that continues to the taste. Smooth and soothing with notes of caramel and vanilla that make it a velvet experience. Retains these characteristics with a medium finish, sweet to the end.