Maui Moisture Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Vegan Combing Cream for Dry Curly Hair, Silicone- & Sulfate-Free Aloe Leave-In Conditioner Hair Treatment to Detangle Hair, 8 oz
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Define & Shine. Silicone-free combing cream helps tame frizz, detangle hair and define curls. Show off bounce and help reduce the appearance of split ends with a curl cream of lush coconut milk for hair.
- Luxurious Hydration. Quench dry curls with the juicy nourishment they crave. With 100% aloe as the base ingredient, this detangling cream blends pure coconut water and creamy coconut milk to bestow curly hair with the hydration and definition it longs for.
- Wholesome Beauty. Define and detangle curls without silicones, sulfated surfactants, parabens, or mineral oil. Made with pure aloe as the first ingredient, this vegan combing cream helps provide perfectly hydrating moisture.
- Comb with Coconut. The creamy milk of coconuts is blended with tropical mango into a delightfully fragrant mix designed to lavish curls with moisture, bounce and shine. Detangle and tame frizz for a supple, healthy-looking glow.
- Fruit for a Goddess. Tropical mango and nourishing aloe creates an enriching blend for curls fit for a goddess. These exotic botanicals are combined with creamy coconut milk for an experience straight from mother nature.
Style Name: Coconut Milk
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Maui Moisture Coconut Milk Combing Cream quenches dry curls with 100% aloe as the base ingredient. Silicone-free combing cream that helps tame frizz, detangle hair, and define curls. Free from silicones, parabens, mineral oil, gluten and synthetic dye, this combing cream is vegan. Show off your curls' bounce and shine with this anti frizz cream infused with an exotic blend of aloe and creamy coconut milk. Nourish dry, curly hair with ingredients blended from the creamy milk of coconuts, pure aloe vera and mango butter that work together to create a delightfully fragrant mix designed to lavish curls with moisture and shine. For best results, apply a small amount to palm, rub hands together, then apply evenly to surface of damp hair, working through to ends. Comb through curls with wide tooth comb and scrunch hair with hands. Let air dry or use a diffuser. Made with pure aloe as the first ingredient, this vegan blend provides perfectly hydrating moisture.
|5 star 57% (57%)||57%|
|4 star 17% (17%)||17%|
|3 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
New covers would be appreciated! I'd really like to try this product out, smells great.
The texture is almost like a thicker consistency of a hair conditioner but still not as light or whipped as a hair mask. I felt like I was applying a thick conditioner in my hair but the slip wasn't as great. I personally struggled to comb my overly damp hair with a generous amount of this product (3-4 pumps on each 1/4 part). I honestly felt the fragrance was a distraction from how inefficient the product was at detangling my thick, curly, 4c hair. After I combed and combed with both a detangling brush and a wide-tooth comb, I was able to successfully detangle all my hair in about twice the amount of time it would take me with my favorite Deva Curl products.
This product isn't horrible but I would only suggest those with THICKER 4c hair to use on freshly washed hair only. This is not an in-between product (in my opinion) to use on dry (sprayed with a water bottle to make) damp hair, which is what I thought this product was for. The instructions say to apply to damp hair to be used as a "combing" cream but your hair needs to be toweled-dried damp (not damp from a water bottle spraying). I would still use it until it runs out because it didn't dry my hair out or make it stiff. However, I wouldn't reorder it because it didn't do the best job at detangling my hair. I hope this helps and good luck :)
The scent is very pleasant with a bit of coconut and floral tones.
As with all of Maui Moisture products, the ingredients are all natural which is not only great for my hair, but also for the environment.
Overall, a really great product I'm really glad I tried!