Max and Neo Rope Leash Reflective 6 Foot - We Donate a Leash to a Dog Rescue for Every Leash Sold (Orange, 6 FT x 1/2")
|Price:||+ $8.71 Delivery|
- YOUR PURCHASE HELPS A DOG RESCUE: For every leash sold, we donate an identical leash to a dog rescue. Dog rescues are in constant need of dog supplies. We donate 1 for 1 for every purchase. By purchasing one of our dog leashes, you receive a premium high quality leash and you donate one to a rescue. Together we can support dog rescues with a never ending supply of leashes.
- DOG RESCUES: Each month we donate to different rescues throughout the USA. At the end of every month, we tally up the number of leashes and collars sold. Based on the number, we determine how many rescues we can donate to for that month. We donate down our list of rescues until each one has received a donation and then we go back to the top of our list. In special cases, we will donate to rescues out of turn based on their immediate needs.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Our rope leashes are made with high quality 1/2" nylon reflective rope. They are designed to handle the largest dog breeds. They are made to endure the constant use that dog rescues put them through. We consulted with many dog rescues to find out what they wanted in a perfect dog leash. And they answered: Tough, Heavy Duty, Durable, Comfortable and Affordable.
- HIGH END FEATURES: 1/2" diameter nylon rope. Quality embossed leather wrapped and stitched seams. Matte black finished heavy duty clasp. 4 rows of highly reflective stitching to improve your visibility at night.
Product detailsSize:6 FT x 1/2" | Colour:ORANGE
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 25.4 x 7.62 x 2.54 cm; 181 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 May 2017
- Manufacturer : Max and Neo
- ASIN : B07258VM5P
- Manufacturer reference : RPLSH-ORG-12x6
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Max and Neo™ Dog Gear is named after my dog Neo and my brother's dog Max. Both dogs lived happy lives in Arizona. When Neo passed away, I began fostering rescue dogs. It became apparent to me that running dog rescues required alot of resources in both time and money. Max and Neo Dog Gear was started to help dog rescues with their never ending need for dog supplies.
We are proud to be able to offer this program which will provide a constant supply of dog leashes to dog rescues. While a simple leash may not seem like much, each donated leash allows dog rescues to reserve its funds for other much needed services such as medical bills, spaying, neutering, and dog food.
OUR ROPE LEASH
The Max and Neo Rope Leash is made from 1/2" high quality nylon. This special nylon is thick, tough yet soft and comfortable for the handler. When you receive and feel the lead you will feel its quality, from the high grade leather wrapped double stitched seams to the quality matte black finished clasp. This rope leash is made to handle the largest breed dog.
Features:• 6 ft long, 1/2" diameter strong nylon rope
• High quality leather wrapped with our logo embossed onto the handle
• Matte black finished heavy duty clasp
• 4 rows of reflective stitching through the entire leash for nighttime visibility
IT'S EASY TO HELP
When you purchase a Max and Neo dog leash, we donate an identical dog leash to a dog rescue. Helping a rescue has never been easier! By purchasing one of our dog leashes, you receive a premium high quality leash and you donate one to a rescue. Together we can support dog rescues with a never ending supply of leashes.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The leash is made of quality materials and is comfortable to hold. I will be purchasing one for our other dog, and I'm waiting for their new harnesses to hit the market, so I can purchase those also!
Here are my observations:
In the event my dog did decide to pull me, it seems that you could get some kind of rope burn from this leash if you did not wind it around your hand to hold more securely.
The handle is smaller than my last flat leash. I have about a 6.5 wrist size and I wear an Apple Watch with a bulky protector case and the leash handle does not slip over the watch easily.
These are not strong cons to me just things I’ve noticed.
The best thing, of course, is that the company donates a leash to a shelter since I bought one!
The leash itself appears to be well made from quality materials. The rope used is thick and sturdy, the reflective tracers are great for visibility during early morning or late evening walks, and I love the selection of vibrant colors. I also appreciate that they use real leather to cover the seams.
There were a couple of small issues I noticed, but nothing major enough to knock off a star. First, the clip on the leash was a little stiff when I first opened the package, but this has mostly gone away with use and was never bad enough to affect the functionality of the leash.
Second, the hand loop on this leash is about 2-3 inches smaller than on other leashes I own. I like to walk with my hand through the loop, and the opening is a bit snug for me, so someone with larger hands may find it uncomfortable to use that way.
Overall though, it is a great product. I highly recommend this leash for medium to large size dogs (it's probably a little too chunky for anything under 15lbs).
Update: After almost 3 years I just bought another one. The old leash is still functional, albeit rather faded and not as reflective as it used to be. This is the major reason I replaced it. If you like a rope leash, this one is basically perfect - nicely made and sturdy. Over the past three years it's gotten sandy, wet with rain and salt water, been wrestled with by my dog and only recently started to get a bit ratty. I never even considered a different leash when the time came for a new one. And remember, when you buy a leash, Max and Neo donates a leash to a rescue organization. Still highly recommended.