- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Multi-Use Concealer - Light,6ml
- Active Formula + Micro Corrector Applicator Now Erase Instantly
- More Targeted
- More Completely
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
IT’S OUR DO-IT-ALL CONCEALER!
Instant Age Rewind is the concealer that does it all – erase, shape, correct. Instant Age Rewind Eraser is the best concealer to cover under eye circles and dark spots. This multi-use concealer works to highlight areas of the face, camouflage uneven skin tone and contour areas of the face.
WHERE TO APPLY CONCEALER
Featuring a smooth-glide formula and built in applicator, this easy-to-use concealer glides onto the skin as it conceals under-eye circles, contours and highlights creating an even finish across the face with medium coverage. It’s the best concealer for under eye brightening and hiding blemishes.
RANGE OF UNIQUE SHADES
Available in a diverse range of shades – match your skin tone for concealing under eye circles and blemishes and opt for a lighter or darker shade to highlight and contour.
Safety WarningThe Eraser Dark Circles is protected with an anti-microbial system. Do not wet applicator. Wipe off excess eye concealer with dry tissue.
Ingredients:G852364 1 AQUA/WATER/EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ISODODECANE, GLYCERIN, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, NYLON-12, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, METHYLPARABEN, LYCIUM BARBARUM FRUIT EXTRACT, CHLORPHENESIN, ETHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PEG-9, N-HYDROXYSUCCINIMIDE, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, CHRYSIN, PALMITOYL TETR APEPTIDE-7. [+/- MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: CI 77891/TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/IRON OXIDES] F.I.L. D44980/4 U.S.PATENT PENDING
Directions:Turn collar of the Micro-Corrector Applicator in direction of arrows until product is visible on sponge. This may require a number of turns. Adjust accordingly for desired amount of product. Using Applicator, apply concealer directly to under-eye area, blending in an outward motion. To apply more, twist collar of applicator 1-2 clicks at a time. For best results, use sparingly. For extreme dark circles, apply the Neutralizer shade underneath your concealer shade. Use the Brightener shade to add a luminous touch to inner corner of eyes, cheek and brow bones and bridge of nose.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I decided to order from Amazon as there was a coupon and it offered significant cost savings from the price currently offered at Shoppers. When I received this product the packaging was open and the product had clearly been used. Normally when this product is first opened the applicator brush at the top is white and clean. When I opened this product the applicator brush was full of concealer and there was concealer all over the lid.
I would recommend this product, but I've learned my lesson and will not purchase again through Amazon.
I say this in order to grab the attention of my fellow makeup snobs: If you would never even consider Maybelline, this review is for you.
Bloggers have raved about this product for a while, but I never bothered to check it out until a close friend and fellow product snob suggested it. Here are my findings:
1. It applies like the Armani Maestro Eraser liquid undereye concealer. This is very very essential, for those of us who hate the 5th hour cakiness of cream concealers but also hate the weak coverage and creasing of most liquid attempts. This eraser goes on with the Maestro's same thin liquid texture, without sinking into lines at all, and without losing opacity as you blend.
2. It is at least 50% more opaque than the Maestro. I was pretty stunned. Anything that can go on with that consistency but have noticeably better coverage is doubletake worthy imo.
3. The sponge applicator is better than you think. Firstly, it's antimicrobial, so you don't have to worry about the hygiene aspect. Secondly, its ability to blend the product is outstanding. I typically skip clumsy applicators like that, but with this, I do 80% of my application with that sponge tip, and then just finish with a good concealer brush to set it and blend out the edges.
4. It doubles as a highlighter. Every time I use this, I find myself seduced into just continuing the line of application from under my eyes out onto my cheekbones, brow bones, and nose bridge. A nice blending brush/sponge later, and there's this flawless highlight landscape to finish up, without settling badly into pores or caking up.
5. It sets beautifully with MUFE Micro HD powder and Shiseido translucent powder. It buffs out nicely, without chipping off into the brush.
6. It looks good without primer, which combined with its compact design and integrated applicator makes it an ideal purse dweller.
7. It worked on my thin but minimally wrinkled undereye area, and on my 60yo mother's more aged eye area. It's rare that I find a product that looks great on both our skin types, and I was impressed at how well it brightened her problem skin without caking or exacerbating the age marks.
8. It is lighter than you think, but cheap enough to test out different shades.
9. It lasts so much longer than you'd expect. I tested it on bare skin during a work-from-home day, just to see how the wear was, and was delighted to find it still working fairly well by the time I went to wash it off that night. I wore it again with a full face for a date night, and it looked flawless when I went to wash it off later.
There are times when you don't want the totally opaque, nearly airbrushed look... but there are definitely times when you do. This eraser is now my official go-to product to pair with my Dior Airflash foundation, for those totally flawless skin look occasions. I could not recommend it higher, at very least as an experiment for the snobs among you.
I seen many reviews on this one and it seems to be a favourite amongst beauty gurus, so I decided to give it a try.
It does have pretty good coverage. It is the perfect shade match for me. When I first started using it I noticed that it did settle in my lines immediately and emphasized them. I was not happy at all and ordered a few more brands to try.
In the meantime, I decided to look into it, watch videos and read reviews, and it seems I wasn't using enough and the product was drying too fast to blend in properly. Since I started using more and blending out with a sponge, it is way better. I also noticed that powder also makes the lines noticeable, so my usual routine of setting a concealer with powder is no more. I'm going to continue to work on my application and then try out the new ones I have on the way, but I have a feeling I may be returning to this now that I have found the best way to apply.
Since I've made the changes to application, I have really been liking it.