- Product Dimensions: 1.3 x 1.3 x 11.8 cm ; 18.1 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 18.1 g
- Item Model Number: K0916807
- ASIN: B0046VJV36
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 13 November 2017
- Customer Reviews: 4,222 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,226 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #10 in Face Concealers & Correctors
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Maybelline Fit Me Natural Coverage Concealer - Fair 10
- Conceals imperfections and undereye circles
- An exclusive translucent base and lightweight pigments
- Allows skin's natural highs and lows to show through
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer features an oil-free formula that conceals redness, flaws, and blemishes to deliver a more even complexion.
From the manufacturer
Maybelline Fit Me Natural Coverage Concealer
Easy to Apply
This Maybelline Fit Me concealer comes with a brush with a small and firm tip that glides effortlessly all over you skin surface and puts a mask on all imperfections like dark circles, acne, etc., to give you a flawless look instantly.
The Fit Me Concealer consists of durable properties that prevent the effects achieved by applying the concealer from wearing off or getting transferred. With just a single application, you are good to go for the whole day.
The concealer spreads evenly across the entire area of your skin and gives total coverage to all the flaws such as acne, dark circles, scars and pimples. You can have the effect of a naturally flawless complexion with this concealer.
G852443 Ingredients : Aqua / Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide [Nano] / Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita Extract / Matricaria Flower Extract, [+/- May Contain, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica] F.I.L. D43567/4
Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes. Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
• I've tried Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in the shade 220 and the concealer in 25 Medium (both my sister's, not mine) and they matched pretty well.
• Medium 25 is slightly more pinkish and Sand 20 is slightly more yellow, so I ended up getting Sand hoping it would maybe colour correct my dark circles a bit.
• If you're pretty light skinned i.e definitely fairer than the medium/normal Indian skin colour (lighter than MAC 35/30) I'd recommend Sand or Medium depending on the undertone you want.
• The product is very easy to blend and a little goes a long way. It covered up old and new acne marks pretty well too, without anything underneath.
• I also used it around my eyebrows to highlight them and it worked brilliantly!
• I don't own setting powder so I used Maybelline compact powder instead and didn't have creasing issues.
• It definitely brightened up my under eye area. But if you're planning on using it in the inner corners or lid area without eye shadow, it might look a bit ashy but it depends on your level of pigmentation.
• Overall, I'd say it's definitely worth a try when it's on sale (between 300-350 Rupees) because you can always use it as a natural matte highlighter or mix it with a different concealer/foundation/shade.
I just loved it so much . I took the shade Sand and my skin is from wheatish to fair .