|Product Dimensions||11 x 9 x 11 cm; 50 Grams|
|Item Model Number||M001-2LF2V4M|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Safety warning||This product contains small parts and it is not a toy. Keep it away from children.|
|Item Weight||50 g|
Maymom Brand 19 mm 2xOne-Piece Small Breastshield w/ Valve and Membrane for Medela Breast Pumps; Extra Small Shield
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||0.05 Kilograms|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||11 x 9 x 11 centimetres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2x One-Piece Breastshield (19 mm, suitable for mothers with nipple diameter after pumping 17-18 mm) , 2 Valves, 4 Membranes; Compatible with all Medela pumps (Pump in style, Lactina, Symphony, Swing, Mini Electric) except FreeStyle, Swing Maxi, Sonata and Harmony.
- US FDA registered medical device (No. D192499); Products are inspected by US FDA. Complies with US FDA and EUstandards for containers that contact food and class II medical device; Test reports are online for your reference;
- Retail poly-bag packed; sealed by the manufacturer - Maymom, not original Medela parts
- Made of Bisphenol-A (BPA)/DEHP-free material and all components are steam safe for sterilization.
- Available in various sizes (13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30, 36 mm) for purchase.
Frequently bought together
Maymom provides great alternatives to Medela Pump in Style replacement parts.
Maymom cares for each mom. We believe that every mom is unique and deserves a personalized tool to help her achieving successful breastmilk pumping. Therefore, we design a wide range of breastshield sizes to help those mothers who are about to give up on breastmilk pumping due to unavailability of the proper size of shields.
This kit contains everything you need for breastmilk pumping except bottles, tubing and the main pump motor.
Various sizes to choose for pumping comfort
Hygienic replacement kit for Medela Pump in Style, Symphony, Lactina, Swing Single pump
Spare parts for traveling and less frequent cleaning
Interchangeable with existing Medela parts
This product contains small parts and it is not a toy. Keep it away from children.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
If you want to use a hands free pumping bra, then it is almost impossible to push it through the hole. Then if you do that, you stretch the bra hole out so that gets destroyed.
Making the flange a separate piece would be ideal
For any first time moms I would suggest googling some images of what a breast shield should look like for the proper fit. I wasn’t too sure myself, despite the pictures on the box. It’s just nice seeing an actual video of how it all works. But besides that I have everything I need for an electric pump! Thank you so much for sending this ♥️