|Package Dimensions||9.3 x 6 x 3 cm; 49.9 Grams|
|Item Model Number||3rd Gen Duckbill Valves for Spectra. Des|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||49.8 g|
Maymom Duckbill Valves for Spectra. Designed for Spectra S1 Spectra S2 Spectra 9 Plus Spectra Dew 350 Not Original Spectra Pump Parts Spectra S2 Accessories Replace Spectra Valve (6pc White)
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6pc, white 3rd Generation Duckbills for Spectra S1 S2 pumps. Go around the hole type. Contains 6 duckbill valves for Spectra. Work with Spectra S2, Spectra S1, Spectra 9 Plus, Spectra Dew 350, Spectra S2Plus, Spectra S1Plus; 3rd generation is designed to last longer and easier for removal.
- Made by Maymom. Not original Spectra pump parts. Work with Spectra S2 accessories.
- SAME suction power as OEM valves. Compatible with Spectra Flange and Maymom breastshield.
- DO NOT contain BPA. Sterilize in water steam or boiling water before use. Comply with EU and USA FDA regulations for materials that contact food. Tested by independent labs for quality and safety.
- Replace Spectra valve.
Frequently bought together
Maymom Duckbill Valve Features Use with Spectra S2, Spectra S1, Spectra 9 Plus Easy removal and installation. Better seal and suction. Smooth milk flow. NO dropping duckbill valve. FDA and EU compliance for food contacts. Maymom makes a Wide RANGE of AFTERMARKET PUMP PARTS COMPATIBLE with Medela, Spectra, Ameda, Avent, Hygeia breastpumps including flange, tubing, duckbill valve, backflow protector (short stem, long stem and medium stem), collection bottle, breastshield converter, milk storage bag adapter, and various kinds of adapters to bridge different systems of name brand breastpumps. All available on Amazon. Disclaimer: Maymom is an independent company. It is not affiliated with Spectra.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The original Spectra valves last so much longer (months!) and even though these Maymon valves fit the machine they don’t perform as well as the original ones. So my recommendation is don’t waste money to buy these and buy the original ones only!
Top reviews from other countries
Highly recommend getting the latest 3rd gen version. They're much easier to remove than the originals (my husband actually ripped an old one trying to get it off).