|Package Dimensions||18.49 x 16.18 x 9.68 cm; 372 Grams|
|Item Model Number||S001W-F|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||372 g|
Maymom Pump Parts Work with Spectra S2 Spectra S1, 24mm Flange Valve Tube Bottle Backflow Protector, Not Original Spectra S2 Accessories Replace Spectra Duckbill Valve Spectra Bottle Spectra Flange
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- "Kit Contents: 2 Flanges (24mm), 2 Duckbill Valves, 2 Backflow Protectors, 2 Tubes, 2 Bottles (with One-Piece Travel Cap). Work with Spectra S2, Spectra S1, Spectra 9 Plus Breastpump. Nipples and Dome Caps are NOT included in this kit.
- "All pump parts made by Maymom. Not Original Spectra S2 Accessories. Not Original Spectra S1 Accessories. Not Original Spectra Pump Parts.
- "Compatible and interchangeable with Spectra pump parts. Same suction power as OEM parts. Replace Spectra Flanges, Spectra Duckbill Valves, Spectra Backflow Protectors, Spectra Tubings, Spectra Bottles (Wide Mouth). Multiple flange sizes available: 15mm, 17mm, 19mm, 21mm, 24mm, 25mm, 27mm, 28mm, 30mm, 32mm.
- "The One-piece cap of Maymom bottle includes sealing ring for secure seal. NO waste of milkdrop. Design for travel and storage of formula or breast milk. It's also perfect to convert baby feeding bottle to snack container or tumbler for mommy.
- "Material does NOT contain any BPA. Can be sanitized with water steam, boiling water or microwave-steam bags. Comply with FDA regulations for plastic materials that contact food.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This product is made by Maymom to fit spectra's S1/S2 pumps in addition to spectra 9 and spectra M pumps. It is known that using the correct size of flange (breastshield) in breastmilk pumping is the most important factor in achieving comfort and efficiency. Every mother was created differently. One or two sizes can't fit all. That is why Maymom develops more than 12 sizes of flanges spanning from 13 mm up to 36 mm to fit the average mothers and those mothers who need special sizes (e.g. 13, 15, 17, 36 mm). For pumping comfort, measure your nipple diameter first (do it after a pumping session), and then use the size selector of this listing to choose the size that is 1-2 mm larger than your nipple diameter, which is measured AFTER a pumping session.
There are improvements of Maymom flange over the original spectra design -
1. In addition to Spectra's duckbills, you can use Maymom duckbills or Maymom valve/membrane system with Maymom flange.
2. In addition to fitting Spectra's backflow protector, you can use Maymom long stem, as well as short stem backflow protectors. You can also use Maymom tubing connector (sold separately e.g. ASIN B0033B9CZ2) to connect Maymom flange to many other popular breastpumps on the market.
Content of the kit:
Wide Mouth Flange x2
Backflow protector x2
Duckbill valve x2
Wide Mouth Bottle x2
NOTE: Dome caps and nipples are not included in this listing.
Maymom is specialized in developing breast pump parts that can work with many name brand pumps on the market. The value of Maymom is to care for each mom!
Maymom is an independent company. Spectra is a trademark of Uzinmedicare, Korea. Maymom is not affiliated with Uzinmedicare.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
-The valves in the Maymom kit are stiffer than the Spectra valves, which makes them more difficult to remove from the flange.
-The Maymom flange is made of a very slightly thicker plastic and the outer rim of the flange appears just barely smaller in circumference than that of my Spectra flange. (Both 24mm flanges.)
-The bottles that come with the Maymom kit are more ergonomic as they have indents in the sides to make them easier to hold, plus they are shorter, so I tend to hit the bottom of the bottles on things less as I’m pumping.
Personally, I feel that the Spectra flange is a little more comfortable. I seem to yield just a bit less milk with the Maymom pump, it seems, having used both brands for a couple days, but it’s such a small amount of difference that it could be dependent upon other factors (diet, hydration, etc.)
Overall, it’s definitely worth the purchase for nearly half the price of the name brand set.
Reviewed in the United States on 30 May 2019