|Product Dimensions||2.7 x 7.8 x 17.5 cm; 310 Grams|
|Item Model Number||008.0379|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||310 g|
Medela Breastmilk Store and Feed kit | Includes 2 x 150ml Baby Bottles, 2 x 250ml Breast Feeding Bottles and 5 Breast Milk Storage Bags & Calma Feeding Device
|Item weight||0.31 Kilograms|
|Age range (description)||Baby|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Medela's breast milk bottles are compatible with all Medela breast pumps and Calma, making it easy to pump, store and feed using the same container.
- Each Collect and Save Set consists of 1 x calma, 2 x 150 ml collection bottle, 2 x 250 collection bottles, 5 x pump and save bags
- Integrated feeding and storage system designed to work with every Medela breast pump
The Medela Breastmilk Store & Feed Set is the perfect addition to all Medela breast pumps. It is an all-in-one solution to collect, store and feed breastmilk easily and safely.
From the manufacturer
Breast Milk Store and Feed Set
All-in-one solution for collecting, storing and feeding
1x Calma, 2x 150ml Bottle, 2x 250ml Bottle, 5x Pump and Save Bags
Storing breast milk because it's best for your baby
Breast milk is the ultimate all-in-one nutrition for your baby. Your body produces the right nutrients in the right amounts and the right volume of milk to match your baby’s needs at all times.
If you decide to use a breast pump alongside breastfeeding, the Medela Breast Milk Store and Feed Set is a perfect addition to all Medela breast pumps. It is an all-in-one solution that allows you to easily collect, store and feed breast milk.
Features and Benefits
- Seamless transition between both breast and bottle thanks to Calma
- Easy to collect and store breast milk
- Space saving storage in the fridge or freezer
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
On top of this, I’ve had loads of issues with the quality and longevity of the Calma teat, but I’ve reviewed that separately. The difficulty is once you start using medela products and grow to love them and rely on them, you have to then deal with inferior products when they ‘update’ their lines. I guess it’s a thing that’s hapening with a lot of companies so I don’t blame them, but the quality of products has definitely gone down...the customer service, however, is amazing, so they’re worth giving a try if even for that, if you don’t like something or it doesn’t work for you, they are extremely accommodating and resourceful with finding a solution.