Woodstock Amazing Grace Chime, Medium, Silver
|Price:||+ $13.27 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Our Amazing Grace chimes are expertly musically tuned to the opening notes of one of America's best loved and widely known hymns, making this a very popular gift
- Woodstock Chimes are created by GRAMMY Award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad
- Woodstock Chimes, founded in 1979, was the first company to musically tune a windchime and offers a lifetime tuning guarantee
- Easily remove the windcatcher to engrave or imprint with a personal design or message
- 24-inch overall length and highest quality available with weather-protected cherry finish ash wood, 6 high-polish silver aluminum tubes, durable braided nylon cord
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 60.96 x 15.24 x 15.24 cm; 635.03 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Woodstock Chimes
- ASIN : B00026W5UK
- Item Model Number : AGMS
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Woodstock Royal Wedding Windchime is a grand 64-inch - more than 5-feet long! Celebrating the pageantry and flourish of a royal wedding, this chime is tuned to a series of intervals known as Westminster Quarters, made famous by the clock tower bells at London's Palace of Westminster. The decorative cast iron top and windcatcher are reminiscent of Victorian-era craftsmanship and lend a touch of Old-World charm while the crystal accents sparkle like the ring he slipped on her finger when she said yes. A beautiful but unassuming woman in a silk taffeta bridal gown, a gilded horse-drawn carriage, and a wave to the cheering crowds en route to the cathedral - these are some of the hallmarks of a fairytale wedding. Marrying a handsome prince may be every young girl's fantasy, but sometimes dreams do come true. Charcoal finish cast iron top and windcatcher; 5 silver anodized aluminum tubes; clear crystal accents; charcoal finish ash wood clapper.Woodstock stands behind every product they make with a one-year and a lifetime tuning on their musically tuned chimes. Tuned to beautiful melodies and scales from around the world and available in a wide range of styles, songs and sizes, you can choose the Woodstock Chime that speaks to your soul. HOW IT ALL BEGAN - Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Percussion, in 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley. Grammy award-winning musician Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and instrument designer, he was fascinated by the Scales of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry had the idea to cut and tune the lawn chair chime tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our bestselling wind chimes.
From the manufacturer
Amazing Grace Chime - Medium, Silver
The Original Guaranteed Musically Tuned Chime
A family-owned business located in New York's beautiful Hudson Valley, Woodstock Chimes offers a unique variety of high quality, affordable musical gifts from around the world that inspire, entertain and bring pleasure to people of all ages. In addition to their world-famous Woodstock Chime, they offer a line of award-winning musical instruments and toys called the Woodstock Music Collection.
Amazing Grace Chime - Medium, Silver
This chime is tuned to the inspiring tones heard in the opening measures of Amazing Grace, one of America's best loved and most widely known hymns. The lyrics were written by Englishman John Newton. As a young man on board a merchant ship, Newton underwent a spiritual awakening while caught in a deadly storm at sea. This was the beginning of a journey that would lead the one-time slave trader to become ocala v abolitionist, and transform a man without conviction into one of unshakable faith.
- It has played an important role in drug and alcohol recovery, the Civil War, the Civil Rights Movement and 9/11.
- Newton's message of hope and redemption from over 200 years ago resonates with the same power today in our Amazing Grace Chime.
- This chime was designed with a removable windcatcher that can be taken to a trophy shop, printer or jeweler to be engraved or silk-screened.
It All Started With an Aluminum Lawn Chair...
In 1979, Grammy Award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. Fascinated by the Scale of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can’t be played on a modern piano, Garry cut and tuned the lawn chair tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of their more popular musically-tuned windchimes. Garry and his wife Diane still develop the chimes today as part of their family-owned business in New York’s Hudson Valley.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It has a very lovely sound and very good quality.
It gets very loud, when very windy, so bear that in mind, if you don`t want to be disturbed in your sleep.
Will buy another one!