|Number of Pieces||15|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||8 - 15 years|
|Item Model Number||NGSUPERFOS|
|Product Dimensions||27 x 6.81 x 19.81 cm; 762.04 Grams|
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Mega Fossil Dig Kit – Excavate 15 Real Fossils Including Dinosaur Bones, Mosasaur & Shark Teeth - Great STEM Science gift for Paleontology and Archeology enthusiasts of any age
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DIG UP REAL DINOSAUR FOSSILS – These genuine fossils are millions of years old! Dig for dinosaurs, sharks, brachiopods, mosasaurs, ammonites, and more. This Mega Fossil Dig Kit is one of our top learning toys, providing hours of educational fun, and helping to inspire a lifelong love of learning!
- EXPLORE PALEONTOLOGY – Excavate incredible, real fossils using the included tools of the trade: a chisel, brush, and magnifying glass. This kit makes an excellent STEM gift for boys and girls!
- 16-PAGE LEARNING GUIDE - This full colour, detailed learning guide illustrates how fossils are formed and helps young scientists identify each specimen as it’s discovered. National Geographic educational toys make science and learning fun and are the perfect STEM gifts for boys and girls!
- A COMPLETE LEARNING ACTIVITY – this Mega Dig Kit includes everything you need to keep kids digging and learning for hours, including a dig brick packed with dinosaur fossils, a chisel, a brush, and a magnifying glass to inspect these amazing specimens!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – The National Geographic STEM series provides kids high-quality educational toys that are a whole lot of fun! If your experience is anything less than extraordinary, let us know so we can make it right for you.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Premium Fossils to Inspire Any Young Scientist!
With National Geographic, kids learn all about earth science with this hands on digging activity. The Mega Fossil Mine dig includes archeological tools and a digging site filled with 15 genuine fossil treasures just waiting to be unearthed.
Each of these real fossils are millions of years old!
Identify each one and learn about their formation with our fascinating and detailed learning guide.
This science kit includes:
- A large dig brick containing 15 ancient fossils
- A full-colour learning guide
- Archeological digging tools
- A magnifying glass.
Get the Mega Fossil Mine today and join National Geographic as we inspire future generations with a passion for nature and science.
National Geographic Toys makes the highest quality hands-on science toys, and all products are backed by exceptional service.
About the National Geographic Society: With a mission to inspire people to care about the planet, the National Geographic Society is one of the world's largest nonprofit scientific and educational organizations.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fact booklet is handy to go through everything once it's dug out.
Top reviews from other countries
1. There's no indication of what the fossils are.
2. This pack is intended for age 8+, not made clear.
3. This pack is described as Mega Fossil Dig Kit – i cant imagine their small fossil dig kit.
The actual size of the part to dig measures 6" square . VERY small
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 December 2019
We got all 15 fossils, the issue was, was that they were damaged or looked nothing like the images so it was difficult to tell my daughter what they actually were.
Very poor quality ammonite, the best thing about it was the Orthoceras.
White urchin was damaged so had to guess what it was etc
For the price of the kit I would like to be able to know what the fossils are.