|Number of Pieces||1|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||3 year and up|
|Item Model Number||96041|
|Product Dimensions||32.13 x 22.61 x 6.35 cm; 1.25 Kilograms|
Melissa & Doug 96041 Groups Food, The Original (Pretend Play, 21 Hand-Painted Wooden Pieces and 4 Crates, Girls and Boys-Kids Toy Best for 3, 4, 5, and 6 Year Olds), Multi
|Price:||+ $20.64 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HEALTHY PRETEND PLAY: Melissa & Doug Food Groups Wooden Play Food is a sturdy wooden food set that features items from the five food groups for healthy pretend play. It includes watermelon, corn, milk, cheese, cereal, fish, eggs, and more.
- FUN AND EDUCATIONAL: This play food for kids set helps children plan a well-balanced meal. It helps introduce the basics of nutrition, and can be used to teach early number skills, colour recognition, sorting, and grouping.
- EASY TO STORE: Four wooden crates are included to sort the food into groups - dairy, produce (for fruits and vegetables), grains, and meat and fish. Kids can also sort by colour or use the crates to combine foods to serve up pretend-play meals.
- GREAT GIFT FOR AGES 3 AND UP: The Food Groups Wooden Play Food set makes a great gift for kids ages 3 to 6. The Melissa & Doug Play-Time Produce and Vegetables Play Food set is a great accompaniment.
- “THE GOLD STANDARD IN CHILDHOOD PLAY”: For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News in the US called “the gold standard in early childhood play.”
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Feed the imagination with this beautifully crafted wooden play food set! It includes 21 hand-painted solid wood pieces that can be mixed and matched To create a balanced 'meal'. The wide variety of items includes cheese, milk, watermelon, tomato, bread, fish, egg, steak, and much more! Four wooden crates (15.8cm x 10.8cm x 6.3cm each) are included to sort the food into groups - dairy, produce (for fruits and vegetables), grains, and meat and fish. Kids can also sort by colour or use the crates to combine foods to serve up pretend-play meals. This sturdy and colourful realistic wooden food set will satisfy kids’ hunger for hands-on play and can nourish cognitive development, too! It helps introduce the basics of nutrition, and can be used to teach early number skills, colour recognition, sorting, and grouping. The smooth, solid wood pieces are sized for small hands to help promote fine motor skills and dexterity. The collection will spur creative play and encourage budding young chefs to explore healthy food for years to come. The food groups wooden play food set makes a great gift for kids ages 3 and up. The play-time produce and vegetables play food set is a great accompaniment. The package for this wooden food toy Set measures 6.35 cm x 22.225 cm x 31.75 cm and weighs 950G. For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC news in the US called “the gold standard in early childhood play.” we design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we'll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
They're not bad value for money considering that you get four crates and they would be a decent enough starter set if you're getting a toy kitchen but role play toys like this tend to stick around for a long time so in hindsight I feel I would have been better investing in better quality stuff. Kind of regret buying these so would advise shopping around before settling on these.
I'm a mum of 2 who does lots of research and relies on reviews to help me choose the best products for my family. If you found this review helpful I'd love if you clicked the helpful button below to let me know, thanks!
What type of paint is it? Is it toxic? Are these toys actually meeting safety standards for use with children?
These arrived and at first we were expecting the package to be a little bigger then what we had been given. So at first we were quite dissapointed and bracing ourselves for more dissapointment as we opened the box.
The toys are exactly what we wanted, they’re good quality wooden ‘food’ items with little wooden crates. I would recommend these toys to anyone that’s looking for make believe food for their little ones to enjoy. Happy parents and a very happy 2 year old that’s enjoyed them straight out of the box.