|Language:||English, Italian, French, German, Spanish|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||1 July 2019|
|Mfg Recommended age||3 year and up|
|Item Model Number||96049|
|Product Dimensions||27.94 x 10.16 x 71.12 cm; 1.5 Kilograms|
Melissa & Doug Dust! Sweep! Mop! (Frustration Free Packaging),Multicolor
|Brand||Melissa & Doug|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||27.9 x 10.2 x 71.1 centimetres|
|Item weight||1500 Grams|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Inspires hours of pretend play: We developed the Dust Sweep, Mop; Pretend play set to motivate your child to model independence and use their imagination to have fun; Each cleaning tool gives them an imagined role and pretend task to try.
- Realistic wooden cleaning toys: This colorful, kid-sized set looks just like the real thing and includes a wooden pretend play broom, mop, duster, brush, and organizing stand. The red dustpan conveniently clips into all handles.
- Builds skills and confidence: This skill-building and confidence-boosting set is designed to strengthen and embolden your child's sense of purpose. Each pretend play tool helps them develop coordination and fine motor skills. Comes in "Frustration-free packaging," intended to be easier to open and reduce waste.
- Great for ages 3-6: Our kid-tested and timeless toys make great gifts for encouraging screen-free, hands-on, and open-ended play. These toys are designed for kids to come back to again and again as they discover new possibilities.
- The gold standard in childhood play: for more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC news called the gold standard in early childhood play.".100 percent happiness guarantee: We design every toy to the highest quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts; if your child is not inspired, give us a call and we'll make it right; our phone number is on every product
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
"This Six-piece play set gives kids all The Housekeeping tools They need to keep it clean! Sized just for kids and built to last, the broom, mop, duster, dustpan, and hand brush are comfortable to use and easy to store-justt hang them from the sturdy cords on the included stand for neat, compact storage. (The dustpan can also snap onto any of the handles.) natural-wood handles add durability and a classic look; bright pops of color keeps lots of fun in the mix!
re-imagine the Everyday and make big imaginations feel right at home with this sturdy, kid-sized cleaning set! Solid wood handles offer top quality for years of playing house and give the set a classic, realistic look. The long-handled broom and handy hand brush have soft bristles to sweep gently over all surfaces. A colorful duster features reinforced fibers that won't fall out, and the durable dustpan snaps onto any of the other handles. All of the pieces have hanging loops to store the pieces on the wooden upright stand, making it easy to clean up after cleanup!
playing house is a great way for kids to develop confidence and responsibility in a playful way! Hands-on pretend play with the dust! Sweep! Mop! Play set helps kids develop fine motor skills, encourages them to get up and moving, and helps foster creativity and imagination. Mimicking everyday chores helps teach responsibility and boosts self-esteem. Kids love playing house independently or using this set alongside adults. The stimulating hues of red, orange, green, and blue offer learning opportunities for color recognition as children identify each tool. This classic set, with its realistic, kid-friendly features, is sure to become a go-to favorite for imaginative and enriching play. ".
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
jokes aside, my son loves this set. although he doesnt know how to use them appropriately, if i do take it away, he will cry. cause he loves it.