|Number of Pieces||25|
|Release date||1 October 2019|
|Mfg Recommended age||36 months - 12 years|
|Item Model Number||8569|
|Product Dimensions||27.18 x 8.89 x 34.29 cm; 952.54 Grams|
Melissa & Doug 8569 M&D - Get Well Doctor's Kit Play Set Pretend Play Set, Multi
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 25piece doctor kit for kids play set with realistic pretend play patient care essentials to examine and treat patients
- Includes play stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, hearing tester, syringe, scissors, tweezers, rolling forehead thermometer, reflex hammer, otoscope, eye cover, tongue depressors bottles, ID badge, activity cards, and more
- Pieces store in handy tote for easy cleanup and so aspiring young doctors can make house calls
- A fun and engaging way to ease any feelings of stress associated with a visit to the doctor and to encourage imaginative, nurturing, and empathetic play
- Great gift for preschoolers, ages 3 to 6, for handson, screenfree play
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The doctor will see you now! The 25-piece Melissa & Doug Get Well Doctor's Kit Play Set offers realistic accessories let little doctors help patients get well! Kids three and older can pretend to check temperature, heartbeat, blood pressure, eyesight, hearing, and more. There are play tools like a syringe, play scissors, and reflex hammer, as well as play bottles, and bandages for examining and treating patients. Reusable activity cards and fun details like an ID badge on a lanyard and a magazine for patients in the waiting room round out the doctor's office experience. The play set is a fun and engaging way to ease any feelings of stress associated with a visit to the doctor and to encourage nurturing and empathetic play. Spark a child's creativity and imagination, and inspire young healers for years to come! Pediatricians recommend toys that inspire hands-on, imaginative thinking. Imaginative play with doctor toy sets like this one, can help promote language and social-emotional development. This play set makes a great gift for 3-year-olds, 4-year-olds, 5-year-olds, and up. Add the Melissa & Doug Get Well First Aid Play Set to round out the pretend play experience and give kids another engaging option for screen-free fun. For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully-designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called the gold standard in early childhood play." We design every toy to the quality standards, and to nurture minds and hearts. If your child is not inspired, give us a call and we'll make it right. Our phone number is on every product!