Mica Powder - Soap Making Kit - Powdered Pigments Set - Soap Making dye - 36 Coloring - Hand Soap Making Supplies - Resin Dye - Organic Mica Powder
|Price:||+ $8.28 Delivery|
- HAND SOAP MOLD SET: The 36 soap coloring and bath bomb dyes melt fast and easy and are ideal for soap making. These organic mica powders for soap are bath bomb colorants as well as excellent soap dyes.
- SOAP AND BATH BOMB DYE: These long-lasting pure quality dyes are 0.1-Ounce Each Color (3 g Each Color). The offered rainbow colored dyes are very vibrant and pop with their brightness.
- MICA POWDER: This is a perfect variety of Soap Making Kit, bath bomb and nail polish colorant. These resin Powdered Pigments make your creations stand out with their high quality bath bomb and soap making dye.
- SOAP MAKING KIT: These pink, black, pearl and all the mica powders in this set are cruelty and vegan free. Bath bomb dye colorant non-toxic, animal friendly, irritant free, stain free, gentle and safe to your skin.
- MICA COLORING: If for some reason, within 30 days of purchase, you are not satisfied with our product, you can exchange it for a different one or get your money back, no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Soap Making Kit is easy to use as bath bomb colorants or as soap coloring dye supplies. These Powdered Pigments do not migrate. They are referred to as fast melting dyes. They keep sharp contours for a long time, thus they suit perfectly as handy and vibrant colors. The powder for bath bombs is suitable for soap and nail polish making, and is very thrifty and non-toxic. These pink, black, pearl, red and gold mica powder is not absorbed by skin and leaves no traces. It keeps its brightness for a long time and doesn't fade. This pigment powder is a perfect choice both for beginners and experts in Soap making dye and bath bomb making. Mica pigment powder for bath bombs is widely used for producing the unique colorful soap. They create effect of depth, shine and shimmer of various shades.
1. Cut the base into small cubes before melting it, so it will melt faster. If you are melting the base in a microwave oven, use a special heat-resistant dish, glass or plastic cups, 3.5 ounces (100 grams) of base melts in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds. Using water bath, the base melts at 158-176 °F.
2. Organic mica powder for soap coloring can be added at the rate of 0,002 - 0,007 ounce per 3,5 ounces (100 grams) of soap base, depending on how saturated the color you want to get. When you add bath bomb dye colorant to melted soap base, stir thoroughly the mass in order to avoid lumps. For more convenience, it's also possible to add small amount of glycerin to makeup dye and then add this mixture to liquid base. Then pour the soap into the mold, sprinkling it with alcohol, and repeat this procedure afterwards.
3. You can add pure alcohol which is also used when making multi-layered soap. You need to sprinkle the frozen layer with alcohol before pouring the next one - the layers are better attached to each other and do not break down during the use. 3.5 lbs. (1588 grams) of the base freezes in the mold on average in 5 hours.