- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Michelin Digital Tyre Gauge with Tyre Pressure and Tread Depth Indicator, Switchable Readout for International Use & Extra Large Display for Easy Viewing (MN-4203)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Gauge reads both tire pressure and tread depth - Tread depth gauge reads in mm/inch
- Range: 5-99 PSI, 0.35-6.80 BAR, 35-680kPa, 0.4-7.00kg/square cm.
- Measures tread to 1/32 inch
- Extra large display for easy viewing
- Switchable readout for international use
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Michelin Digital Tire Gauge with Tread Depth Indicator, switchable readout for international use, Extra large display for easy viewing
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top international reviews
Here are a few tips :
1. Indian car dealerships have a tendency to over-inflate tyres at the time of purchasing a new car. I've seen this with many owners.
When I bought my Honda City, the dealer over inflated my tyres when I took the delivery. I was shocked to see the tyres were at 40 PSI when the recommended PSI was 32 for front and 34 for back (You can check recommend PSI on the driver side pillar).
Over inflated tyres feel bouncy and stiff to drive. If your tyres are over inflated, please deflate to recommend pressure.
2. Always check tyre pressure early in the morning before you start the car. Never check it after you drive. Heated tyres has expanded air that shows incorrect reading on the pressure gauge. You should always measure tyre pressure when tyres are cold and car is unloaded.
3. This is also the reason why you should never check and inflate tyres in petrol stations after you've driven for a long time. You should not drive your car for more than 2 KM before check and inflate your tyres. Or else the tyres will be hot and your reading will be incorrect. Go to a petrol station that is close to your house if you want to fill air.
4. When your car is overly loaded, it's okay to put 3-4 PSI more than the recommended PSI by your manufacturer.
Finally, about this tyre gauge, it's really fantastic. It gives you reading in PSI, Kpa,bars, kg/cm2 .
You can also measure the tread depth of your tyres in mm by using the protruding scale which is also very useful for tyres that are older than 3 years. Maintain a tread depth of 1.6mm or greater always.
This removed that issue totally. Now I use this to measure the pressure.
I have a land cruiser prado petrol, which drinks petrol, so a small diff in air-pressure is a huge diff in fuel efficiency..
The readings i found matches with another gauge i have. so i think it is accurate.
The product size is good, can fit in a pocket / takes minimal space in the glove box. It looks good as well.
Overall a great product.
Accuracy :- Fairly accurate. I have tested this with car and two wheeler
Seems to be giving correct air pressure reading. Mind you, it takes 1 to 2 second to show reading.
Robustness :- I dropped this on hard floor once or twice. Still nothing wrong happened to this device. Working as expected.
Thread measurement :- This is OK feature. I would suggest wheel rotation and alignment to make your tyre thread last more. I am not able to get correct reading. Anyways, there are thread wear indicator present on tyre which will tell you about how much life left in your tyre.
Value for money :- I would prefer it to be under 1000 bucks. Bit expensive.
Overall satisfied with this purchase. I will keep on updating this review to give latest updates.
Please do test it as soon as you receive it.
Only the air gets discharged, don't show correct reading.
It may work when used in particular angle but its very difficult to know the correct one.
By the time you get the correct angle a lot of air would have discharged from your tyre
The product has not completed one year and it is within warranty. I want to know how to get it serviced? Is there a service center in Bangalore?