Lavalier Microphone, Gyvazla 3.5mm Lapel Clip-on Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone for iPhone & Android Smartphones or Any Other Mobile Device
- Come with Adapter - Gyvazla clip on mic is 3.5mm jack that is mono (which has 4 parts), used for Apple iPhone, Samsung, iPad, iPod Touch, Android & Windows Smartphones; For PC, computer, camera or phones that had 2 headphone and suitable for 3.5mm jack that is stereo (which has 3 parts), we have equipped with an adapter. If your headphone of tablet is individual, you can use it without adapter.
- High Quality and Multiple Compatibility - Gyvazla professional back-electret condenser microphone-core design, you can finally create the perfect videos and audio files. Used for Apple iPhone, Samsung, iPad, iPod Touch, Android & Windows Smartphones and many more tablet and smartphone devices. (No batteries required)
- 78inch Extra Long Cord - Durable lapel clip and the longest cord in the market at 78inch (2m); Tie clip style design allow hands free using, easy to wearing, more convenient for using; Pristine sound without effort, no matter where you are!
- Perfect Sound Effect - 3.5mm TRRS (Tip, Ring, Ring, Sleeve) jack ensures impeccable sound quality. There is a tremendous difference between speaking directly into the phone when recording and utilizing the clip-on microphone. The microphone head is pure copper, better for sound transmission, reduced the loss of tone.
- Gyvazla lapel microphone. If you have any problem with the products, please contact us directly to get service.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Gyvazla omnidirectional lavalier microphone
For the whole point of accurate recording, and the sound is pure, anti-interference, give you recording studio-like effect.
Do not need battery, plug and play, apply to most mobile phone recording software.
Lapel mic that emancipate your hands, records high quality audio, and can be concealed on the collar, giving you the flexibility and comfort.
1. Mainly for iPhone, iPad, iPod and most Android devices.
2. All point to the condenser microphone.
3. Product accessories have PU bag, easy to collect and carry.
● Type: Condenser
● Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
● Frequency Range: 20HZ- 16kHZ
● Sensitivity: -30dB±2dB
● Plug Type: 3.5mm standard plug
● Cable Length: 78 Inch
1 × Gyvazla Microphone
1 × Lapel Clip
1 × Adapter
2 × Sleeves
1 × Paper Box
1 × English User's Manual
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have been experimenting with a Blue Yeti, a Zoom H1, a Rode VideoMicro and now this lapel mic. I have been using those microphones/recorders directly, and also plugged into my Huawei GR3 phone, the audio input of my Nikon D7200 camera, and the audio and USB inputs of my laptop.
The distance from the sound source to the mic is TWENTY time more important than the quality of your mic. If you can get your mouth within 1 handspan of the mic you are doing ok. With a lapel mic, you can be closer than that. I can't emphasise this enough - it was impossible for me, with a range of devices, some of which are quite expensive and sought after, to get a good result without being literally on top of the microphone. Hence my looking at this lapel mic. I should have bought it first!
With a shotgun mic, it's very difficult to get high enough audio levels without cranking up the camera pre-amp and that introduces tons of noise. For my D7200, vol 8 out of 20 is about as high as I want to go without introducing extra noise from the preamp. Leave it at 8-10 max, and it's easy to normalise that audio later in post processing. With the zoom h1, the sweet spot is 40-60 input level.
if you're using an Android phone, ditch the built in recorder app and go for something decent like the ASR app, and go through the settings, and set it up well - it will record in high quality wav format, and you can turn off all the features like noise reduction and so on, and do a better job in post processing with audacity.
In short, for my needs, this lapel mic and a phone are acceptably good. This lapel mic plugged into the camera or zoom sounds absolutely excellent. Wish I could have found this information before I started!
I recently used to to record my presentation, the sound was crystal clear and there was no noise at all. Really impressed with this product.
I need it for my profession, especially for emergency interviews in my off days. The item it comes with two extra connectors for any type of device. Happy with this purchase!
Top international reviews
It comes with a few connectors so you can hook it up to your phone AND computer. It feels pretty durable, plus it comes with a great case so you can keep the adapters and connectors in it. With this, an iPhone and a decent tripod, anyone can make professional-quality videos for their YouTube channel, podcasts, or interviews.
Update. 3/30/18 - I emailed the company and told them the mic didn't work. They sent me six mic replacements (I only asked for 1 replacement per the warranty) within a week or so. No questions asked. I tested two of the six and they worked. Sound quality is okay but you get what you pay for, an affordable mic you can use with your smartphone. I used the mic with a Samsung S8 and the standard camera app that came with the phone.
It has great sound quality for the price, it is a bit hefty, but I had great results. The cord is also really long, i didn't even look at the length in the description but its got 78 inches. impressive.