|Product Dimensions||26.04 x 13 x 7.92 cm; 167.83 Grams|
|Item Weight||168 g|
Microplane Box Grater Large 10 inch 4-Sided Stainless Steel Ultra-Sharp Multi-Purpose Grater - Black
|Price:||+ $15.34 Delivery|
- All you Need: Includes three of the most commonly used grating blade surfaces (ultra-coarse, fine, ribbon), plus one slicing blade. With these original, ultra-sharp, photo-etched made in USA blades your grating experience won't be dull. The handle is easy to grip, and included is a cover to keep hands safe when the unit is stored.
- Easy to Clean: The fine blade panel detaches. This feature allows you to clean all the nooks and crannies where cheese and vegetable particles can build up. Plus this item can go in the dishwasher with no fear of rusting since the blades are stainless steel.
- Cheese Grater: Use the ultra-coarse blade as a cheddar cheese grater. It can grate any soft cheese, and does it fast and efficiently. This versatile blade is also perfect for grating potatoes for hash browns, or cabbage for coleslaw.
- Citrus Zester: the fine blade included is perfect for zesting citrus, and grating parmesan or other hard cheese. This zester grater blade is useful in countless ways, use to mince garlic, ginger, or grind spices like nutmeg.
- Chocolate and Vegetable Grater: The ribbon blade is a bi-directional blade, which makes is used to curl chocolate, or grate zucchini for zucchini bread. The size of the blade, combined with two-way cutting makes piles of food fast.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Microplane 4-Sided Box Grater includes the three most popular blades (fine, medium ribbon, and extra course) as well as a fourth slicer blade. Soft ergonomic handle, and non-slip rubber feet add stability. Dishwasher safe, and easy to clean. The fine blade is removable for easy access and cleaning. Safety cover included.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
We used to put it in the dishwasher but have only ever hand-washed the latest one and it too has disintegrated.
Even gluing it with a hot glue gun only prolonged it's life by a few weeks.
I think the trouble is we use it to grate Parmesan a lot which is obviously very hard and puts enormous pressure on the surrounding frame.
The answer is quite simple though - make the whole thing out of metal !!